Dundee United 2019/2020

1 hour ago, Tannadeechee said:

I read that. Deary me McCall & Caldwell.  Must admit there are a couple of posters on there who would be complaining if we win the league, the Scottish Cup and BetFred Cup as not good enough and Neilson must go!

Now he isn't immune from criticism & I question some decisions he makes as most fans do of their teams manager, but some of us lot take the biscuit.

Quite right too. Couldn't be bothered to win the Challenge Cup and do the quadruple?

3 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:
7 hours ago, Mark Connolly said:
Given the Dees appear to be in the JK, I reckon it will be them with the serious knee injuries. I know mine are usually fucked when I sit up there.

A fucking midget would have sair knees sitting there!!

Typical that United move the away fans in there the first season that @Bairnardo won't be able to test your theory.

Heard we’re still interested in May.  Can only assume that either Sow is on his way out or we’re committed to playing two up front this season.

Id be happy to sign him to be honest, would be good with Shankland I think.

6 minutes ago, Loemba90 said:

Heard we’re still interested in May.  Can only assume that either Sow is on his way out or we’re committed to playing two up front this season.

Id be happy to sign him to be honest, would be good with Shankland I think.

You'd be 'happy' to sign him, eh? Do you have any other pointlessly obvious statements you'd like to make? You'd be bloody ecstatic to sign him because he is far too good for your putrid club. Stevie May wouldn't touch Dundee United with a bargepole. Keep dreaming though.

Just now, Loemba90 said:

Yeah I’d be happy to sign him.  What you getting all wound up about?  

What a state to get in about a Dundee Utd fan saying they’d be happy if his club signed a player they’re linked with!

I'd be happy to have sex with Ariana Grande, but will it ever happen? Absolutely not. So it's pointless to even mention it.

9 minutes ago, The Real Saints said:

You'd be 'happy' to sign him, eh? Do you have any other pointlessly obvious statements you'd like to make? You'd be bloody ecstatic to sign him because he is far too good for your putrid club. Stevie May wouldn't touch Dundee United with a bargepole. Keep dreaming though.

ClsDh1jUgAAazbM.thumb.jpg.866609511505cf2838c3e94e2a57b2f3.jpg

Fucking nick o this. You ok?

11 minutes ago, Chewing Taffies said:

You are a bit strange

Just stating some facts. Scottish Cup winner Stevie May would only consider going to one of Tayside's big clubs (Saints or Dundee). Dundee United is an incredibly farfetched suggestion and I'm surprised that anyone would take it seriously.

12 minutes ago, The Real Saints said:

Just stating some facts. Scottish Cup winner Stevie May would only consider going to one of Tayside's big clubs (Saints or Dundee). Dundee United is an incredibly farfetched suggestion and I'm surprised that anyone would take it seriously.

Mate

6 hours ago, Mark Connolly said:

Quite right too. Couldn't be bothered to win the Challenge Cup and do the quadruple?

Ha ha!!

I thought about but didn't want to confirm Derek Soutar's argument a come across arrogant that we'd do the clean sweep!

Calm down sonny , talk about anger issues ! Obviously walked in on mummy blowing off an Arab at one point............ Get over yersel [emoji16]