Dundee United 2019/2020

28 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

If Clark had been playing alongside Safranko in a genuine two your criticism would be justified; but he wasn’t and therefore it isn’t.  

It still wouldn't be justified. 8 goals from 13 starts is a perfectly respectable record.

12 minutes ago, PartyFears2 said:

He’s done / doing well for himself. He’s not ‘seriously loaded’

Almost every local wealthy businessman is a ‘shyster’. You guys idolise the Marrs don’t you?

That was my argument, he's well off compared to the everyday man, he's in no way 'seriously loaded'. Apparently that's me disliking him and taking digs though. 

The Marrs were shysters as well. Absolutely. Nobody claimed they were 'seriously loaded' and everybody knew they were gobshites.

That was my argument, he's well off compared to the everyday man, he's in no way 'seriously loaded'. Apparently that's me disliking him and taking digs though. 
The Marrs were shysters as well. Absolutely. Nobody claimed they were 'seriously loaded' and everybody knew they were gobshites.
Ffs, settle. Touchy touchy.

49 minutes ago, PartyFears2 said:

from the mouth of J.Fyffe

£50k signing on fee
£50k when he scores X goals
£50/100k if we get promoted

£50k for ten goals isn't bad going.

22 minutes ago, Jock Tamson said:
31 minutes ago, Dele said:

Ffs, settle. Touchy touchy.

Folk pulling you up on your bullshit doesn't mean they're touchy, m8. 

6 hours ago, Dele said:

I was told May has been offered that but I don't see how that can be the case, they must have offered Aberdeen that much of a contribution to his wage. 

I got told today, by a random who goes to literally every Saints game, that May earns £4.5k a week at Aberdeen, and we've been talking to Aberdeen for over a month about him.

He reckoned Uniteds interest in May ended when they signed Shankland.

3 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

If Clark had been playing alongside Safranko in a genuine two your criticism would be justified; but he wasn’t and therefore it isn’t.  

Well really it is since he played most of the season as a Shadow striker, when he actually played as the most advanced forward he was worse, and Paul Watson played less league games and scored half the number of goals as the man who was supposed to score the majority of our goals last season.

15 minutes ago, NEFarab said:

Well really it is since he played most of the season as a Shadow striker, when he actually played as the most advanced forward he was worse, and Paul Watson played less league games and scored half the number of goals as the man who was supposed to score the majority of our goals last season.

Aye he played most of his games as a lone striker, for which he’s not suited, or as an attacking midfielder, for which he’s not suited.

16 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Aye he played most of his games as a lone striker, for which he’s not suited, or as an attacking midfielder, for which he’s not suited.

He played all his games for a team looking to get promoted to the premiership which he also isn’t suited to I suppose.