Dundee United 2019/2020

8 minutes ago, stumigoo said:

Someone had mentioned to me on Twitter that the players won't actually be wearing the new top before the Hearts game on the 12th of July so it might be that we are wearing training gear in the pre-season friendlies. Might still have a bit longer to wait for that elusive new kit.....

Must be waiting until the shop is fully finished and stocked. 

2 minutes ago, Tannadeechee said:

Must be waiting until the shop is fully finished and stocked. 

Yeah. I'm not overly bothered (although I am a bit of a kit geek so would like to at least see it!)

I actually just wanted to get it out in time for the purely selfish reasons of buying some tops for family who are visiting. 

Yeah. I'm not overly bothered (although I am a bit of a kit geek so would like to at least see it!)
I actually just wanted to get it out in time for the purely selfish reasons of buying some tops for family who are visiting. 

Seasons can be identified by kits, not the 1st time (I'm 60 now) I've seen some guy in a retro terrors top and immediately thought .... Yeah that was some squad........ Roll on the next set of heroes F.T.D.'83.

32 minutes ago, stumigoo said:

Someone had mentioned to me on Twitter that the players won't actually be wearing the new top before the Hearts game on the 12th of July so it might be that we are wearing training gear in the pre-season friendlies. Might still have a bit longer to wait for that elusive new kit.....

We barely ever wear new kits before competitive games. Even semi competitive games like Forfarshire  cup would often see mix and match kits.

#sacktheboard 

We barely ever wear new kits before competitive games. Even semi competitive games like Forfarshire  cup would often see mix and match kits.
#sacktheboard 

We have in the last couple of seasons, certainly last year. It’s probably partly due to other Macron teams all getting their new kits by now and maybe the hope we would have too.

I’m hoping they now just rummage through all the old kit boxes and wear mix n’match for the friendlies!

Bazinga. 
Edit : That's Jack Ross saying Shankland is his #1 target to replace Campbell in his squad. 

Fraizer Campbell was at Hull so I think you mean Grant McCann wants Shankland to replace him.

48 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Fraizer Campbell was at Hull so I think you mean Grant McCann wants Shankland to replace him.

Aye, you're right enough. I just seen "Lawrence Shankland #1 target to replace Fraizer Campbell" with a photo of Campbell in a Sunderland shirt! :unsure:

3 hours ago, Jock Tamson said:

I'm no an Arab.

I'm a Dee and also a juniors troll.

I make excuses not to buy a season ticket.

I like watching Celtic.

I don't word my posts to the liking of the in crowd.

I can't be an Arab because I said Shankland would be aff his trolley to join us before joining bigger and better teams.

Knew it.

Just popped in to see what’s been going on.... read the last few pages and have just remembered why it’s good to take a break from P&B over the Close Season.

Edited by MacArab

2 hours ago, MacArab said:

Just popped in to see what’s been going on.... read the last few pages and have just remembered why it’s good to take a break from P&B over the Close Season.

So, Shankland eh....