Sign in to follow this  
MeadowArab

Dundee United 2019/2020

40 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Stick your tainted title up your arse and f**k off. Good luck with your idiot manager as well.

Thank you.

cat kicked 

26 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

I'll be on your thread next season as well, having a right good laugh.

Thank you.

It's all they have. Poor c***s.

36 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

I'll be on your thread next season as well, having a right good laugh.

Thank you.

leave.gif

1 hour ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Stick your tainted title up your arse and f**k off. Good luck with your idiot manager as well.

Thank you.

^ big team found.

if there's no football for a year they should call the 20/21 season on alphabetical order. we'd be 3rd, and nae 10 in a row for the green mutants

1 hour ago, Zoomer Brown said:

if there's no football for a year they should call the 20/21 season on alphabetical order. we'd be 3rd, and nae 10 in a row for the green mutants

That doesn't make much sense.

I would have thought that during the lockdown the club might have tried to use the official website to engage with fans.  Instead it is pretty shit.

Twitter is your place for that. Both the club account and Community Trust account have had a fair bit of stuff.

4 hours ago, ArabianKnight said:

Linked with Halliday, some Finnish winger and Stewart again over on Instagram and AA 🤣

It better not be Riku Riski...

Got no clue where the instagram accounts are getting the Scott Wright and Andy Halliday rumours from except themselves.

Edited by Accent-Unknown

Morning lads, just dropping in to say I just dropped the kickstarted for a new Scottish football magazine I created with a couple of other fans. We aim to bridge the gap between football and music in Scotland - so we interviewed INSZN's Josh Kilimanjaro who is United fan and it's a really interesting read! There's some other cool articles / illustrations in there aswell. It would be great if you could back / share it with as many fans as possible. The link to our kickstarter is below as is Josh's article on our website: 

https://www.stonewallermag.co.uk/post/josh-kilimanjaro-whats-the-motive

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/scottkelly/stonewaller-magazine-number-1?ref=project_build

On 30/05/2020 at 08:35, BendtnerBairn said:

Morning lads, just dropping in to say I just dropped the kickstarted for a new Scottish football magazine I created with a couple of other fans. We aim to bridge the gap between football and music in Scotland - so we interviewed INSZN's Josh Kilimanjaro who is United fan and it's a really interesting read! There's some other cool articles / illustrations in there aswell. It would be great if you could back / share it with as many fans as possible. The link to our kickstarter is below as is Josh's article on our website: 

https://www.stonewallermag.co.uk/post/josh-kilimanjaro-whats-the-motive

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/scottkelly/stonewaller-magazine-number-1?ref=project_build

WTF is an INSZN?

@Granny Danger Do you know?

6 hours ago, invergowrie arab said:

WTF is an INSZN?

@Granny Danger Do you know?

Not a clue.  Going by the context I assume a band name or the name of a publication.