Dundee United 2019/2020

20 minutes ago, Dele said:

Is Wardrop the boy you got from Celtic? 

Wardrop came from Celtic, but has suffered a bad injury. Could still have a decent career elsewhere.

Freeman is worth a year's deal: he would have been given game time if the season hadn't been curtailed. Far preferable to give him a chance than spend a larger wage and contract on Stephen O'Donnell.

Our signing priorities should be in this order...

1. Centre-back

2. Another centre-back

3.  Others

48 minutes ago, dundeeunited83 said:

imo Next season priorities have to be at least 1 centre half, a creative centre midfielder, 2 wingers and a striker 

wouldn’t give sow, Freeman, wardrop, Watson, Bingham new contracts, and if I’ve missed anyone else them either 

would try and offload king and sporle 

3 hours ago, ArabFC said:

Our signing priorities should be in this order...

1. Centre-back

2. Another centre-back

3.  Others

Disagree to a certain extent I definitely believe wee need one but on the wings wee are absolutely shocking, it’s aright having a player like shankland but if the players on the wings or behind aren’t significantly improved he won’t score as many goals 

1 hour ago, Pull My Strings said:

Stretching "occasionally", imo. 

Hes scored 4 goals in his last 7 games in the top flight.

Folk seem underestimate the incredible shiteness McInnes instills in his players. If you're a central attacker who isnt 7ft tall then he'll either shove you on a wing or in central midfield, and despite you not being suited for that role he'll blindly stick by it until your confidence is completely gone just to prove his point.

Stevie May, Greg Stewart and James Wilson all fine examples of talented strikers who McInnes ruined. Thankfully May returned home and the McInnes virus is now being cleansed off.

29 minutes ago, coppola said:

When and in what form next season actually happens is obviously the bigger question but I find a bit of transfer speculation a nice break from all coronavirus all the time. 

Yeah.  We should go for Messi.

But only if we can’t get Johnny Russell.

Pricing is fair I think. What happens next is anyone’s guess but the early bird period is fairly lengthy and the increase in price is reasonable enough. Understandable that many will wait for some time before making a decision though.