Dundee United 2019/2020

37 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

I dont think that's fair. We had a multi-year deal agreed with another company, who bailed out the UK market halfway through last season, and there seems to have been some complications in getting out that deal and into a new one.

Our template is more a case of just getting a strip released in time rather than any deeper meaning.

I stand corrected if that is the case. I do know that our deal with Macron is similar to some others, like Dundee, and is the full deal (which includes training wear and all the other bells and whistles that come with branded merch). Some clubs don't have that and will get strips through a generic team wear package.  Maybe with St.Johnstone, as you say, it is more to do with the previous deal rather than the current one . 

11 minutes ago, stumigoo said:

Sporle has arrived safe and well. Already taking in the sights...

IMG_4251.jpg

That is not Discovery Point or RRS Discovery.  I hope his positional sense on the park is better than this.

That is not Discovery Point or RRS Discovery.  I hope his positional sense on the park is better than this.

To be fair it’s pretty close and I’m sure the Instagram tags will just have it listed as that. He’s actually there for the filming of the Antiques Roadshow, I’m sure of it.

1 minute ago, stumigoo said:

To be fair it’s pretty close and I’m sure the Instagram tags will just have it listed as that. He’s actually there for the filming of the Antiques Roadshow, I’m sure of it.

It was a joke.  Jings.

It's a bit dull compared to the last few transfer windows but we're 6 weeks away from the first league game and probably only needing 2 or 3 players in. It's important we get the right ones and I'm glad the club seem to be taking their time over it.

Ideally three signings before the first game of the season, so plenty of time. Would be good to have them in at the start of the Betfred for fitness and getting to know the squad but it isn’t vital.

Can’t believe the first friendly is just a few days away!