Mind when Bilate admitted he had to get his own broadband as the boy he was stealing WiFi from told him to f**k off. 

Simpler times, better times. 

9 minutes ago, Dele said:

Mind when Bilate admitted he had to get his own broadband as the boy he was stealing WiFi from told him to f**k off. 

Mind when the United threads weren’t polluted by Dele’s pish.

Nope. All new to me. Probably was mentioned on here but don't remember.

30 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

You always much preferred Matty, tbf. 

23 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:
40 minutes ago, Dele said:

Nope. All new to me. Probably was mentioned on here but don't remember.

It was back page of the tele. He gave an interview where he admitted he was using somebody else's WiFi where he was living, the bloke found out who it was and that he played for United and told him to GTF. 

8 minutes ago, Dele said:

It was back page of the tele. He gave an interview where he admitted he was using somebody else's WiFi where he was living, the bloke found out who it was and that he played for United and told him to GTF. 

"Man uses neighbour's wifi". What a scoop.

Trialist talk died down a bit..

There’s a reserves game on tomorrow. Will be interesting to see what comes of that .

2 hours ago, dregs 83 said:

There’s a reserves game on tomorrow. Will be interesting to see what comes of that .

Think I saw that reserve game has been postponed 

On 23/02/2020 at 12:27, Granny Danger said:

Given how close your home strip is to the colour orange I’m not surprised to hear Dele is all over your threads.

I want us to wrap up the league as quickly as possible, then the club can start planning the campaign for next season.

At one stage it looked like both our nearest challengers would drop points tonight but sadly not.

Edited by Granny Danger

I want us to wrap up the league as quickly as possible, then the club can start planning the campaign for next season.
At one stage it looked like both our nearest challengers would drop points tonight but sadly not.

As it stands, 6 more wins..

I genuinely think we only need about 3 victories from the remaining games. Sooner rather than later obviously

Had a listen to the Courier football Pod, quite an interesting listen. Do wonder if Robbie will give the likes of Mochrie a start in the next few games.

I genuinely think we only need about 3 victories from the remaining games. Sooner rather than later obviously

If ICT continue their points per game, they’ll finish on 58/59. Dundee & Ayr around 54..

We have 57 right now.

Had a listen to the Courier football Pod, quite an interesting listen. Do wonder if Robbie will give the likes of Mochrie a start in the next few games.

Once the league is done yes

3 hours ago, PartyFears2 said:

If ICT continue their points per game, they’ll finish on 58/59. Dundee & Ayr around 54..
We have 57 right now.

This. Even if we to collapse on a scale never seen before, the teams behind us are too shite to take advantage!

5 hours ago, PartyFears2 said:

We have 57 right now.

2 hours ago, ArabFC said:

This. Even if we to collapse on a scale never seen before, the teams behind us are too shite to take advantage!

I hope it works out that we win the league at a home game.  I can imagine the chaos if the chance to wrap it up is, for example, a Friday night in Arbroath.

13 hours ago, ArabAuslander said:

Do wonder if Robbie will give the likes of Mochrie a start in the next few games.

I'm more perplexed as to why Declan Glass is getting so little game time - we released Sam Stanton, brought Glass back from his (very successful) loan... then brought in Dillon Powers and changed our formation to incorporate two sitting midfielders.  Quite baffling.

12 hours ago, PartyFears2 said:

If ICT continue their points per game, they’ll finish on 58/59. Dundee & Ayr around 54.

Looking at the past few years' of Championship football (tables here, if you're into that kind of thing...), it is unlikely that the teams will have so few points - so at least one of those clubs is due a good run soon...  

10 hours ago, dundeeunited83 said:

Once the league is done yes

There is little point in giving youngsters experience in games that are glorified friendlies - if Neilson wants to see what the players are made of then he needs to give them game-time in the next month or so - if he doesn't have the faith to blood them now then I doubt they'll be kept on beyond the end of the season (especially if we do get promoted).

The managers job is to put the best team on the park until the league is over. 

Putting in youth players after that is fine. It's hardly friendly football if other teams are playing for playoff/relegation places.