Dundee United 2019/2020

1 hour ago, Twinkle said:

Every signing that looks good on paper for us usually turns out to be shite so im hoping that with this guy being horrendous, he might not be as bad as we all expect...

Thats how far im reaching with this signing

Thing is he only has to score once to equal Sow and twice to beat him.

2 hours ago, skinny arab said:

I remember being totally underwhelmed when we sign Noel Hunt who had a dreadful scoring record and in general looked pish. Hunt turned out to be a very good player, hopefully Bingham can have a similar impact.

Good point. I suppose that signing utter duds maybe does work out once every 20 years or so so I'll give the boy the benefit of the doubt 

I don’t particularly rate King but our squad is getting thinner and thinner.  There could be injuries and/or suspensions between now and the end of the season where it would have been useful to have him as an option.

59 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

I don’t particularly rate King but our squad is getting thinner and thinner.  There could be injuries and/or suspensions between now and the end of the season where it would have been useful to have him as an option.

He’s behind about 6 players now. Very difficult to see him getting any sort of meaningful game time. 

1 hour ago, Granny Danger said:

We'll be fine for midfield depth, King is probably 6th choice for centre mid now at best