Dundee United 2019/2020

Not happening, no idea where he is going but i have seen no sign of him signing for anyone so far. 
I still imagine it will be Sunderland though. 

He’s away on holiday again.

I think he’s signed for Sunderland but it’s not being announced until the takeover is complete.

3 hours ago, Chewing Taffies said:

yeh Utd are definitely going to pay £300k for a player 😂

^^^^ Doesn’t think United could pay £300k for a player.  Thinks Dundee is going to move to a new stadium. 😆

^^^^ Doesn’t think United could pay £300k for a player.  Thinks Dundee is going to move to a new stadium. [emoji38]

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] the earths flat, the moons made outa cheese & Scumdee are gonna win the championship [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I know - the beeb just posted that article today. Everyone else knows you have been idiots for years

Sorry maybe English isn't your 1st language , do you insinuate that Arabs have been idiots for years ? Or was your point that you have known for years that we are idiots ? So difficult not to correct children to the point of shaking their confidence F.T.D.'83.

^^^^ Doesn’t think United could pay £300k for a player.  Thinks Dundee is going to move to a new stadium. [emoji38]

My pals a civil engineer at Kilmac and he said the ‘drawings had changed’ for Camperdown.

Said it had went from stadium & training facilities to just training facilities.

Not sure how true that is.

1 hour ago, PartyFears2 said:

My pals a civil engineer at Kilmac and he said the ‘drawings had changed’ for Camperdown.

Said it had went from stadium & training facilities to just training facilities.

Not sure how true that is.

Apparently we will find out next week!!!

No more than 8 sleeps if true.  I can hardly contain my excitement!!!!!

Spoiler

For the Funsters who take everything literally I am being facetious.