Dundee United 2019/2020

4 minutes ago, CaspianChris said:

The former Ross County man midfielder I think, has or had a ponytail that the guy?

I thought he was at Burton if so, I guess that would be a pre contract if it happens then.

Aye. Fits the bill in terms of the type of midfielder we need.

22 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

I can only assume you're thick as f**k if you've fallen for that.

On 21/01/2020 at 21:18, CaspianChris said:

This guy believes Andy Robertson is English and calls attempts to prove that Robertson as fake and evidence photo shopped.

32 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Shankland offski by the weekend. 

Hate to say I told you so. 

If there's a team bold enough to offer the sort of silly money it'd take to buy him, then fair play.

We're gonna lose him at some point, and if we can cash in when we're as good as up already, I wouldn't be all that upset.

48 minutes ago, ArabFC said:

If there's a team bold enough to offer the sort of silly money it'd take to buy him, then fair play.

We're gonna lose him at some point, and if we can cash in when we're as good as up already, I wouldn't be all that upset.

If for fun you extrapolated the last 10 games form table for the rest of the season for the other 9 teams we are 3 points away from the league title

Edited by invergowrie arab

11 hours ago, ArabFC said:

Yeah, fair enough. If someone had suggested last summer that we'd be a million points clear and £3M+ better off by the end of January I think most people would have accepted that.

11 hours ago, invergowrie arab said:

If for fun you extrapolated the last 10 games form table for the rest of the season for the other 9 teams we are 3 points away from the league title

Form over the course of the season would suggest 60 point would be sufficient....