Dundee United 2019/2020

13 minutes ago, rhumbaclub said:

Surely with the £6 million from Shankland you'll be aiming a bit higher than Powers!

Haha good one mate!!

Harkes and Stanton both out for the weekend most likely then, given how pish King has been to date I can imagine this will only increase the clubs desire to get a midfielder in.  Maybe a wee shot for Glass to stake a claim over the next 2 games?

9 minutes ago, coppola said:

Haha good one mate!!

Harkes and Stanton both out for the weekend most likely then, given how pish King has been to date I can imagine this will only increase the clubs desire to get a midfielder in.  Maybe a wee shot for Glass to stake a claim over the next 2 games?

I'm sure Glass is with Cove for another 2 weeks. Deal ends the 11th I think 

15 minutes ago, ArabianKnight said:

Where's this 6 mill figure coming from 🤣🤣🤣

Suggestions elsewhere that Rangers bid £2M for Shankland and were told by United that they were looking for 3 times that amount. Some of the dimmer Dees have interpreted this as United fans thinking we're going to get £6M for him.

18 minutes ago, coppola said:

Haha good one mate!!

I'd put King in. He hasn't had a proper chance yet (albeit he's been pretty poor when he has come on). This would be a good chance to see whether he's worth persevering with or not.

1 hour ago, Pull My Strings said:

Suggestions elsewhere that Rangers bid £2M for Shankland and were told by United that they were looking for 3 times that amount. Some of the dimmer Dees have interpreted this as United fans thinking we're going to get £6M for him.

1 hour ago, Dele said:

Dundee United fans. 

You're turning down £2m and waiting for £6m.

Timing.

2 hours ago, coppola said:

Haha good one mate!!

Glass confirmed by the club to have returned from his loan spell