Dundee United 2019/2020

14 minutes ago, Scosha said:

Was Aidan Nesbitt any good last season? We’ve had him before and thought he was not bad for his age at the time but looks like he’s done nothing since he left. 

Never really got a chance. From what I seen he looked lively but a bit lacking in quality with final pass/cross/shot.

40 minutes ago, coppola said:

Never really got a chance. From what I seen he looked lively but a bit lacking in quality with final pass/cross/shot.

He was a lightweight, hot and cold, and could disappear completely during a game; surprisingly similar to Billy King.

Pretty poor signing all in all.

1 hour ago, Scosha said:

Was Aidan Nesbitt any good last season? We’ve had him before and thought he was not bad for his age at the time but looks like he’s done nothing since he left. 

He was another blunder of a signing by Robbie Neilson. You'd think he would have known, given he managed Nesbitt (plus Sow and Pawlett) at MK Dons previously, but no.

Having said that, he's still young enough to improve, and under different management, he may flourish.

3 hours ago, stewartyftd1 said:

Hopefully one signing this week eh

13 minutes ago, narey83 said:

Saw Nicky Clark, Connelly and toshney out running yesterday up balgay hill

10 minutes ago, stewartyftd1 said:

Hopefully one signing this week eh

I like to pop into the dab thread from time to time for insightful posts like these.