Dundee United 2019/2020

On 04/10/2019 at 21:11, hk blues said:

You say that like it's a given that he will have a successful season in the top division - he may be operating at his level now and a poor season in the top flight will scupper any chance of a big move.   He might decide to take the money and run if/when a good offer comes along.  

He's thick as f**k - leave it. 

6 hours ago, Mark Connolly said:

As much as I'd like Pawlett to GTF, there is no chance. It would require him actually moving.

It's good to see United fans calling him out. An absolute waster who is living off a reputation from 10 years ago. 

18 minutes ago, ArabianKnight said:

Paying him an above average wage for below average performances. Would rather see one of the young lads in his place. 

It’s the inconsistency that annoys me and Neilson’s inability to see when it’s not working.

Following Pawlett’s performance last week there was no justification for dropping him but he should have been subbed at half time against Alloa.

4 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

It’s the inconsistency that annoys me and Neilson’s inability to see when it’s not working.

Following Pawlett’s performance last week there was no justification for dropping him but he should have been subbed at half time against Alloa.

Neison keeping him on for the full match on Friday suggests he'll start at Palmerston. All the players Neilson secured from MK Dons have been a huge let down, which says something about his eye for a player.

8 minutes ago, Sarto Mutiny said:

It's probably just as well it's rent free, given Dundee FC's record when it comes to meeting financial obligations.

Yep, no wonder why we've stayed there for the last few decades.

Also, damn you with your quick-witted response. I'm used to the brainless one-word rebuttals from these group of neds.

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

That's Neilson had one year as manager: a low benchmark for comparison, as he's clearly better at the job than Laszlo, but will he still be in place this time next year?

He’s done a better job than anyone since Houston (so far)
If he continues in a similar vein then I hope he is.