Dundee United 2019/2020

2 minutes ago, stumigoo said:

Frans has now left. Really liked the guy as a person, spent a lot of his time helping supporters and going to many of the community functions. He also really liked Dundee and settled into the area well. Football wise it is probably the right call.

Yeah, this.

19 hours ago, Accent-Unknown said:

Thomas O'Ware told to f**k off by Gary Caldwell. We should try and get him in.

Stuart Bannigan also told to leave aswell. Don't think we need another centre mid but could be a decent pick up as apart from Butcher and King we don't have that many defensive centre mids.

Did you see Bannigan's performance against us?

Frans must have been on a decent wage, otherwise I don't know why we got rid of him. Always thought he was a solid centre half at this level.

Wouldn't mind Tam O'Ware - but like others have said we're not desperate to sign anyone right now - cover at CB is the only area that I would like to see us get someone.

Don't really think Frear would bring much to us, tbh.

4 minutes ago, ArabAuslander said:

Frans must have been on a decent wage, otherwise I don't know why we got rid of him. Always thought he was a solid centre half at this level.

Wouldn't mind Tam O'Ware - but like others have said we're not desperate to sign anyone right now - cover at CB is the only area that I would like to see us get someone.

Don't really think Frear would bring much to us, tbh.

The guy's spent the last 12 months injured. No ta.

15 minutes ago, dundeeunited83 said:

Sow wanted by killie, SHAKE THERE HAND NOW

I hope they don't make a bid for him. He's such a great player, quick, skillful and a deadly finisher who's clearly a class above anyone else at the club. I desperately hope we can hang on to him. 

If he does go I think I'll shed a tear or two.

Dundee United at long last look like champions you will walk the league.  I'm a neutral look deeply you want both teams in the premiership as you do Thistle, Dunfermline for St Mirren Morton. You have Ayr also plus clubs I missed.  S,F.A. and members need to look at the closed shop membership. See you next season like your city good day out. 

19 minutes ago, mishtergrolsch said:

I hope they don't make a bid for him. He's such a great player, quick, skillful and a deadly finisher who's clearly a class above anyone else at the club. I desperately hope we can hang on to him. 

If he does go I think I'll shed a tear or two.

...and people say sarcasm is dead.