Dundee United 2019/2020

I'd be happy enough with Broadfoot. I've always thought he was a very good player, since his Maureen days to now.

He played over 30 games for the team that finished 3rd in the Premiership last season. Should be more than good enough for us at this level.

12 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Isn’t he a bit of a dick?

I’m not too bothered if he is a bit of a dick, as long as he is not a disruptive dick that could cause some discord in what currently appears to be a tight knit squad/dressing room.

As far as I am concerned, I think he would be a great signing, and certainly no worse that the bombscare that we have just now. (I get the fear any time a high ball is launched anywhere near Connolly, or someone runs at Connolly, or a ball is played into our box whilst Connolly is in it).

We have plenty of flare where it matters, a solid experienced and Streetwise Centre Half like Braodfoot would be just the job imo.

Edited by MacArab

10 minutes ago, Demented Zebra said:

STV news saying St Mirren are putting a deal together for Kirk. Romour from our side say he is off to you. Whoever gets him will have a good player. Big man always gave 110% 

Daily Record saying he is going to St Mirren.

6 minutes ago, Accent-Unknown said:

Scott Burns doing this story, who is the guy that announced the signing of Shankland a day before the club did. He's rarely wrong.

I would assume if not him then someone else will be lined up to replace Frans.  It seems strange to let him go without having a replacement lined up.

Frans has now left. Really liked the guy as a person, spent a lot of his time helping supporters and going to many of the community functions. He also really liked Dundee and settled into the area well. Football wise it is probably the right call.