Dundee United 2019/2020

3 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

Why would the Dundee owners not try to cash in on rental income from another club who’s stadium is clearly falling apart?

Why would the Dundee United owners want to sell when they've already paid money to upgrade the stadium?

And by the way, that report you're quoting was well out of date by the time whatever DC Thomson rag decided to write an article about it.

3 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

Why would the Dundee owners not try to cash in on rental income from another club who’s stadium is clearly falling apart?

We already told you to bolt. We know that by 11pm tonight it'll be at least twice we've told you to bolt.

1137476293_giphy(3).gif.a37b52f8e3adcaa16afc9eb374e31850.gif

Clearly falling apart? Our stadium was repaired - did you miss that one?

No one from your side of the street can say anything about a stadium that's falling down. The only thing holding yours together are weeds and rust.

Ill ask again, when's the date of completion?

1230318029_source(1).gif.c14befeb54da687470123caff5db4fbd.gif

12 minutes ago, hk blues said:

You've gone from "begging" to "asking" in 59 minutes - give it  a couple of hours and you'll maybe get it right

The definition of begging is to humbly ask for something but f**k it, why let a little thing like the dictionary get in the way of your deflection attempt.

Keyes has as good as admitted it’s not feasible for Dundee to build it alone, which is what anyone with half a brain has long suspected.

Maybe some generous benefactor will come along to bail them out and get New Campy built, but I doubt it.

1 hour ago, coppola said:

The definition of begging is to humbly ask for something but f**k it, why let a little thing like the dictionary get in the way of your deflection attempt.

Piss poor attempt - to beg and to ask are significantly different.  You're surely not that dumb that you cannot understand that. 

1 hour ago, Granny Danger said:

2121/22?  No you’re right I’ll be dead by then.

Silly me, I forgot who I was talking to.  Clearly, I should not have assumed that you would know I meant this century and not next.  

26 minutes ago, hk blues said:

Silly me, I forgot who I was talking to.  Clearly, I should not have assumed that you would know I meant this century and not next.  

You meant this century?  I’m willing to make a substantial bet that your proposed new stadium is not finished by the 2021/22 season.  I will even give you odds of 2-1.

11 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

You meant this century?  I’m willing to make a substantial bet that your proposed new stadium is not finished by the 2021/22 season.  I will even give you odds of 2-1.

Who will I be able to collect my winnings from?  Just in case you don't make it.  

Granted an odd day to ask such a banal question, but given the club themselves don't seem to know - Any idea what times the club shop is open tomorrow? Now that the infant sizes of the new kits are available (in store only) I am planning travelleing through to Dundee to get the kit for my wee boy's birthday.

Also, anyone know if they do the printing of name and number there in the club shop while you are there?

If the Milan teams can manage to ground-share then surely anyone can.

It's just fucking arrogance by some fans (and that includes Dundee fans as well) who think they are "better" than that.

Also some who are slow of thinking clearly didn't read the article - it wasn't a statement or him even asking (or begging as on muppet has put it) - he was asked by the journalist if he would speak to Ogren about it.

I suspect that Often is far more open to the idea than the baldy snake ever was - personally I think it's an absolute no brainer in the long run. It makes a more economic sense having a new stadium with attached facilities than trying to maintain and upgrade either Dens or Tannadice.

1 hour ago, hk blues said:

Piss poor attempt - to beg and to ask are significantly different.  You're surely not that dumb that you cannot understand that. 

Notwithstanding the fact that Nelms clearly never asked the dab owners anything, let alone begged. 

Some of these dabs would be masters of twisting words if they were any good at it. 

1 hour ago, hk blues said:

Who will I be able to collect my winnings from?  Just in case you don't make it.  

I’m happy for us both to put the money up front.  I’m sure there was a mod on here that facilitated a net like that recently.