On 13/08/2019 at 02:25, MeadowArab said:
On 11/08/2019 at 07:34, harry94 said:

I thought it was pretty telling how he'd been at the club for a month or two yet he was being introduced to his team mates before kick off and all of them and the coaching staff looked horrified. 
If you're signing an emergency 3rd choice, you don't sign someone from abroad IMO, that's fucking nuts. We'd have still been well beaten but someone like Grant Adam would have been much better.

How on earth did this happen? I didn't realise he only met his team mates shortly before kickoff. What's the full story and when was he officially signed?

He was signed in October 2014 and was on the bench for most of December. I read somewhere while I was doing research that he had played in a few reserve matches but Dundee don't have records of reserve matches that far back on their site. Should've checked twitter in hindsight as just searching his name brought up some lineups that he started.

https://twitter.com/search?q="Schenk" (from%3ADundeefc) until%3A2015-01-01 since%3A2014-10-01&src=typed_query

Edited by Accent-Unknown

Yup I think that's United done with signings this window. Not heard of anyone on the horizon at all. Jamie Murphy is just random made up nonsense. 

On 11/08/2019 at 18:30, Ludo*1 said:

Willie Dyer up against GMS is and was a terrifying thought and so it proved.

Willie should've just did the DAB tactic and snapped his leg. I like to think we're better than that though.

Thank you.

4 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Willie should've just did the DAB tactic and snapped his leg. I like to think we're better than that though.

Thank you.

A nibble to the knee never goes a miss either. 

Thank you.

Piss off you, haven't you got some wanking to catch up with ? Away back on the Dee forum wi yer scumbag mates.

1 hour ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Thank you.

This habit of ending every post with "Thank you" seems to be particularly prevalent among Dundee fans on here. It's a bit odd.

2 hours ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Thank you.

James McPake tried that, and it ended his career.

You're not better than it, just bad at it.

11 hours ago, coppola said:

This habit of ending every post with "Thank you" seems to be particularly prevalent among Dundee fans on here. It's a bit odd.

What would you expect from the classier half of the city's fans?

Thank You

3 hours ago, ArabAuslander said:

Arbroath at Home in the Tinpot Cup. Yawn.

I was gonna say let's hope we don't embarrass ourselves but I think the only way not to do that is by winning the whole thing... 

I'd be playing Banks, Chalmers and the rest of the decent young lads with the fringe players. King and Harkes to start. Frans and Watson too. Sow, if fit enough, will need a run out.

League is priority.

1 hour ago, Accent-Unknown said:

I was gonna say let's hope we don't embarrass ourselves but I think the only way not to do that is by winning the whole thing... 

Winning it is a minter as well tbh. For me, just play the young lads and anyone needing a run out and if we get beat then so f**k.

1 hour ago, coppola said:

Winning it is a minter as well tbh. For me, just play the young lads and anyone needing a run out and if we get beat then so f**k.

Unfortunately, the fact we are even in the competition is a minter.