Dundee United 2019/2020

On 06/08/2019 at 11:13, stewartyftd1 said:

Inside info aye?

Tells you here, in the Scottish FA Handbook 2019-2020. All clubs mist have registered their kit designs by 1st June.

Shows us registering an all black away strip for this year. Does mean could be dark gray stripes or tangerine pin stripes as that would still be classed as black.

Screenshot_20190807-134456~2.png

6 hours ago, G_Man1985 said:

Something odd is happening with Vlatko Stojanovski

Yesterday, he had to return to emoji1154.png to deal with some bureaucratic issues regarding his transfer to Nimes (likely has to do with him being non-EU player)

Don't even got why we're even interested. Of any position we need strengthen, striker is definitely not one of them.

Hmmm Shankland or Hemmings? Come on now he won’t score half as much. He’s decent but that’s about all I’m willing to concede.

Hemmings scored 20 goals in the Premiership in one season. Trying to deny that he’s not an exceptional talent for this level and a game changer for Dundee is ridiculous.

19 minutes ago, SweeperDee said:

Looks like title will be decided by Hemmings Vs Shankland.

How does their respective goal scoring records compare?

We should each take May on a 6 month loan to see how they work with a strike partner.

And to wind up the fermers.

It’s a great piece of business by Dundee to be fair. It might push us to sign one or two more (I know Neilson had mentioned one more).

If, and it’s not a guarantee, both Neilson and McPake can get their first eleven fit and playing well most weeks then surely it will be the case that the two Dundee teams will be fairly comfortably ahead of the rest?

It’s a great piece of business by Dundee to be fair. It might push us to sign one or two more (I know Neilson had mentioned one more).

If, and it’s not a guarantee, both Neilson and McPake can get their first eleven fit and playing well most weeks then surely it will be the case that the two Dundee teams will be fairly comfortably ahead of the rest?
I'd be interested to see what the price is on both of us going up.

You'd have to fancy the one who wasn't top (and it will be one of the Dundee teams who will win the league) will have a great chance through the playoffs.