Dundee United 2019/2020

Have we signed anyone today? A couple of weeks ago I would have said that the squad looks to be almost complete, with good quality and cover in virtually every position. Now I feel we need a complete overhaul and will only be comforted by the immediate signing of Pavol Safranko, Nadir Ciftci (back up for Safranko and Shankland), Gary Mackay Steven/Craig Conway and Beelin' Mohsni. AIBU?

1 hour ago, Pull My Strings said:

Have we signed anyone today? A couple of weeks ago I would have said that the squad looks to be almost complete, with good quality and cover in virtually every position. Now I feel we need a complete overhaul and will only be comforted by the immediate signing of Pavol Safranko, Nadir Ciftci (back up for Safranko and Shankland), Gary Mackay Steven/Craig Conway and Beelin' Mohsni. AIBU?

No Stuart Armstrong, no point IMHO.

50 minutes ago, stewartyftd1 said:

If Aird accepts he needs to work harder I think he is worth keeping. Has a cracking delivery and pretty good technique all round.

Needs a total change in attitude. Also if stories are to be believed has gambling debts and was removed from changing room as due teammates money which was causing discontent. IF true.

Would also require to stop hanging around orange marches and wearing clothing displaying logo of "The Proddy Boys" while a United player to be worth keeping. IMHO

Edited by Tannadeechee

41 minutes ago, Dirty Arab 83 said:

Always seems wrong 'liking' a post like the previous , but you know what I mean......

I do mate. I know Twitter is character limited but that tweet from United could have elaborated a bit - no mention of Groucho’s, where he sold United stuff too. He was a well known face around Dundee and Scotland, not just Tannadice.

Terrible news, top man. RIP Breeks.
0FE38B82-1161-4EB7-8224-C9FD3FD27202.thumb.jpeg.621c5fdaafbf2b9024c78abb1eb52667.jpeg
Although I've obviously seen him knocking about Grouchos for years, it's only in the last few that I got to know him. My wife likes to collect old record players and Alistair would refurbish them ridiculously cheap - he just did it for the pure pleasure. RIP.

30 minutes ago, kristov said:
3 hours ago, Gibby82 said:
Terrible news, top man. RIP Breeks.
0FE38B82-1161-4EB7-8224-C9FD3FD27202.thumb.jpeg.621c5fdaafbf2b9024c78abb1eb52667.jpeg

Although I've obviously seen him knocking about Grouchos for years, it's only in the last few that I got to know him. My wife likes to collect old record players and Alistair would refurbish them ridiculously cheap - he just did it for the pure pleasure. RIP.

Yeah, he did that for a girl I used to work with, too. Your wife is not originally from Beauly by any chance?!