Dundee United 2019/2020

Aalborg currently playing their 3rd league game of the season and Safranko hasn't been in any of their squads so far
Tin hat on here but its probably because he ain't good enough. He was good for us, but not the brilliant striker most had him down as.

If it was a straight choice between him and Shankland,I've no doubt at all that we chose the right option.

39 minutes ago, Jock Tamson said:

Tin hat on here but its probably because he ain't good enough. He was good for us, but not the brilliant striker most had him down as.

If it was a straight choice between him and Shankland,I've no doubt at all that we chose the right option.

I'd have Safranko over Clark or Sow though! 

Not being down on the boy, but Safranko is a much better player than Shankland.

Cheers. Was wondering if it was going to drag on into the season and potentially affect the derby allocation. 

As far as I know the only ‘big’ thing left at the moment is to get the scaffolding down that has been put up for the beams and netting on the roof of the ET stand.

19 minutes ago, Alert Mongoose said:

Hearing the work is being held up. Ol' Danger has tied himself to the top row of the scaffolding and isn't budging until he gets an apology from the mods. 

They don’t look like they’re ready to apologise...

9AE5DF53-61C6-472D-9F33-CA2BC93131BA.jpeg

1 hour ago, Jock Tamson said:
2 hours ago, dregs 83 said:

Not being down on the boy, but Safranko is a much better player than Shankland.

Shankland will get us way more goals than Safranko ever would imo.

With the way we play, neither would / will get near 20 a season tbh.

Scot-Championship-predictor20-097a10dc3b03ef92b86b78bcf4470abc.thumb.jpg.8074ee4fab1427205bdd8199ac58a5d8.jpg

This is how I see it going tbh. 

We'll be sitting 3rd or 4th come November, Shankland on 4 goals while playing the 10 role behind Sow, who's playing in a new 10.5 role behind Aperre, RN gets sacked and we bring in Bruce Arena with big Panayotis Alexander "Alexi" Lalas in as Assistant who bring in some of the USA under 17s and grind our way back to second, missing out on 1st by goal difference. 

We go up beating St Mirren in the playoffs 3-0 in both legs.

Management team then nicked by Red Bull Weston Super Mare on Tyne and Weirshire Vale Athletic on Sea FC in the English eleventy-twelfth league who pay us £4 million in compensation.

Ogren sells the young Americans for millions to the top clubs in Europe, cuts and runs and a new mysterious moustached chairman, Mr Phteeve Thompkinson, and his right hand man, Mr Mickey Martino, take over and announces we need to cut the budget. 

14 hours ago, Jock Tamson said:

What if was Safranko and Shankland up front though?

1 hour ago, mishtergrolsch said:

Scot-Championship-predictor20-097a10dc3b03ef92b86b78bcf4470abc.thumb.jpg.8074ee4fab1427205bdd8199ac58a5d8.jpg

This is how I see it going tbh. 

We'll be sitting 3rd or 4th come November, Shankland on 4 goals while playing the 10 role behind Sow, who's playing in a new 10.5 role behind Aperre, RN gets sacked and we bring in Bruce Arena with big Panayotis Alexander "Alexi" Lalas in as Assistant who bring in some of the USA under 17s and grind our way back to second, missing out on 1st by goal difference. 

We go up beating St Mirren in the playoffs 3-0 in both legs.

Management team then nicked by Red Bull Weston Super Mare on Tyne and Weirshire Vale Athletic on Sea FC in the English eleventy-twelfth league who pay us £4 million in compensation.

Ogren sells the young Americans for millions to the top clubs in Europe, cuts and runs and a new mysterious moustached chairman, Mr Phteeve Thompkinson, and his right hand man, Mr Mickey Martino, take over and announces we need to cut the budget. 

Very good. Made me laugh.