Dundee United 2019/2020

1 minute ago, Sir Peh McBridie said:

Still amuses me greatly that most Dundee fans (Our actual rivals) all seem fairly indifferent to sending us up where as the Sevco fans are genuinely frothing at the mouth at it. XD

Be interesting to see how many zombies roll along to Tannadice next season.

3 minutes ago, Sir Peh McBridie said:

Going by twitter response be interesting to see how many roll out at any away ground next season.

It won't affect attendances in the slightest. Rangers will give up on this boycott as quickly as they did the last one.

14 minutes ago, Sir Peh McBridie said:

Going by twitter response be interesting to see how many roll out at any away ground next season.

It would be terrible if they boycotted Tannadice next season.

And by terrible I mean fucking brilliant.

1 minute ago, Granny Danger said:

It would be terrible if they boycotted Tannadice next season.

And by terrible I mean fucking brilliant.

Not a dig (I know, I know) are United still planning on keeping the Carling Stand for themselves next season? 

6 minutes ago, Dele said:

Not a dig (I know, I know) are United still planning on keeping the Carling Stand for themselves next season? 

1 minute ago, Twinkle said:
6 minutes ago, Dele said:

I would imagine it will depend on the opposition

No idea.  Twinkle is far more ITK.

FWIW I genuinely didn’t know it was called the Carling Stand.

2 minutes ago, Dele said:

Who knows. Attendances will likely  be up due to everyone being football starved so I suppose they might keep it if the demand is high enough 

Celtic, and Aberdeen will still get it when they come calling though I'd imagine.

Just now, Mark Connolly said:

Looking forward to putting our 100% record against Rangers to the test.

Will also be our first away game at Ibrox against them, having only been there when it was a neutral venue.

Probably won't make it to too many away games next season, but that's one I'll make sure I'll head to

27 minutes ago, ArabAuslander said:

Probably won't make it to too many away games next season, but that's one I'll make sure I'll head to

I’m the reverse.  Was there for the cup game but otherwise have avoided Ibrox and Celtic Park for years.

Absolutely toxic atmosphere at both grounds.  I have no desire to subject myself to it.

5 hours ago, hk blues said:

Sporting Integrity before self-interest and money - the Dee way.  

5 hours ago, Dele said:

It could only be Dundee United who, after getting two opportunities a season to get promoted, had to wait on their biggest rivals - and club who put them there - to bung and vote United's way back to the Premiership. 

You're welcome. Enjoy it. 

Hmm. You lads need to start a WhatsApp group to keep each other on message. 

Actually, best not.

22 minutes ago, Tap in 94 said:

What are we needing for next season then guys? I go for 1 centre half, 1 creative midfielder, 2 wingers and 1 striker. Thoughts guys. Names also welcomed

A good starting point would be for Neilson to realise that Pawlett was not good enough for the Championship and will be totally out of his depth in the Premiership.

Hopefully we can keep Shankland for a wee while and see a fit Nicky Clark return.

I also think we will need to bring in more than five new players to compete at this level, though I hope the likes of Appere and Glass at least get a chance to show what they can offer.

Hopefully go back in for Nisbet from Dunfermline and will need at least 3 more who can go straight into the first team.

Heard United have high hopes for young defender Lewis Neilson but can’t see him getting many games next season at centre half given his age.  Maybe loan out to a championship team for experience.