Dundee United 2019/2020

On 07/04/2020 at 01:29, Dee Man said:

Mind that time you did a tweet about Dundee and Caniggia for no apparent reason?

Interesting.

While it's rather funny that a throwaway tweet I made eight months ago (and one which I had completely forgotten about) still eats away at you, the fact that you had to go back so far to find such an example suggests this isn't quite the obsession that you are suggesting it is.

I'm sure the irony of you accusing someone else of an obsession by posting in the Dundee United thread will be lost on you. You could probably count on the fingers of one hand the number of times I have looked at the Dundee FC thread, far less posted a comment on it.

I can't fault your efforts, but to quote another poster, it's a swing and a miss here.

On 07/04/2020 at 11:57, PartyFears2 said:

Are we to believe that we’ll know what’s going on in the next couple of days after these meetings / calls?

There’s some talk that they’ll declare the 3 leagues below the premier league as is and defer a decision on the top league.

51 minutes ago, Sarto Mutiny said:

Interesting.

While it's rather funny that a throwaway tweet I made eight months ago (and one which I had completely forgotten about) still eats away at you, the fact that you had to go back so far to find such an example suggests this isn't quite the obsession that you are suggesting it is.

I'm sure the irony of you accusing someone else of an obsession by posting in the Dundee United thread will be lost on you. You could probably count on the fingers of one hand the number of times I have looked at the Dundee FC thread, far less posted a comment on it.

I can't fault your efforts, but to quote another poster, it's a swing and a miss here.

At least you've taken the fact that I pointed out your rank hypocrisy well, that's the main thing. 

53 minutes ago, Sarto Mutiny said:
2 hours ago, Dee Man said:
At least you've taken the fact that I pointed out your rank hypocrisy well, that's the main thing. 

I'm not the one crying over an eight month old tweet, wee man

At least you never went back to check said tweet and exactly when you posted it, that's the main thing. 

At least you never went back to check said tweet and exactly when you posted it, that's the main thing. 
I posted it when we were away to Dunfermline. I was in hospitality. We won 2-0. Like I said, I forgot I had tweeted it but your seething mess of a post triggered the memory. It was almost Proustian.

1 hour ago, Sarto Mutiny said:
4 hours ago, Dee Man said:

I posted it when we were away to Dunfermline. I was in hospitality. We won 2-0. Like I said, I forgot I had tweeted it but your seething mess of a post triggered the memory. It was almost Proustian.

Chewin The GIF - Chewin The Fat - Discover & Share GIFs

On 09/04/2020 at 01:03, Sarto Mutiny said:
On 08/04/2020 at 22:28, Dee Man said:

Irrelevance, dishonesty, rage, projection and pretension all in such a short post. 

Fair play.

Not something that is news worthy in terms of the current club situation but Shankland announced on social media that he and his partner are expecting their first child. Size of forehead unknown at this point.

22 minutes ago, stumigoo said:

Not something that is news worthy in terms of the current club situation but Shankland announced on social media that he and his partner are expecting their first child. Size of forehead unknown at this point.

Congratulations to the couple. Can only assume that it'll be a painful birth.