Dundee United 2019/2020

Just now, Dundee Hibernian said:

To be accurate, United won a national trophy in the nineties and the 'tens' as well. This decade has not long started, and it looks like the SPFL will be awarding another trophy to the club, whether fans agree that this is fair or not.

Come on, your club had a 5 year glory period 

Not in the slightest. Couldn’t careless.

Posting about 12 times in the Dundee United thread in less than a day suggests otherwise [emoji38]

Im actually impressed, you are putting in the hard yards. Fair play, keep fighting the good fight

30 minutes ago, Twinkle said:

Posting about 12 times in the Dundee United thread in less than a day suggests otherwise emoji38.png

Im actually impressed, you are putting in the hard yards. Fair play, keep fighting the good fight

Concerned for your club’s wellbeing. It’s also courteous to reply to people.  

My club’s going to be fine. Your’s is haemorrhaging money. How much do you reckon it’s losing a week just now, 100k? 7500 at your home games  they proclaimed 😂 hopefully we’ll see your club next season.  

Edited by Yenitit

Crowned champions this week hopefully. Will enjoy the greetin from the blue noses.

Normal service resumed. Hearts down so they will skoosh the league next year and we probably won’t get to pump them again for another 5 years while they stay in the championship and probably go into admin 3. Absolute diddy mob honestly.

3 minutes ago, stewartyftd1 said:

Crowned champions this week hopefully. Will enjoy the greetin from the blue noses.

Normal service resumed. Hearts down so they will skoosh the league next year and we probably won’t get to pump them again for another 5 years while they stay in the championship and probably go into admin 3. Absolute diddy mob honestly.

daddy mob Shirley?

Jealousy.  Don’t get me wrong, I applaud fans who support wee daddy teams, it’s a real commitment.  However you would need to be about 55 years old to remember Dundee doing anything of significance.  Most Funsters on here won’t be that age.

daddy. fud

1 hour ago, Sarto Mutiny said:

It must be weird to support one team and yet be absolutely obsessed with another team to the point that it appears to consume your very being. I don't know where you guys find the time, I really don't. Fair play.

ironic alanis morissette GIF

3 hours ago, stewartyftd1 said:

Begging c**t. Has Dundee Harp died for the 3rd time yet?

7 hours ago, stewartyftd1 said:

😀

Thank you.

On 05/04/2020 at 19:00, Sarto Mutiny said:

It must be weird to support one team and yet be absolutely obsessed with another team to the point that it appears to consume your very being. I don't know where you guys find the time, I really don't. Fair play.

Mind that time you did a tweet about Dundee and Caniggia for no apparent reason?

41 minutes ago, PartyFears2 said:

Are we to believe that we’ll know what’s going on in the next couple of days after these meetings / calls?

For the sake of P&B I hope they wait until about 9pm on Sunday to give us the title and announce our promotion.