Dundee United 2019/2020

7 minutes ago, Alert Mongoose said:

Surely as soon as adequate testing is available they can get the season finished behind closed doors.

Looks like that's the plan. UEFA has lifted the blackout that bans 3pm Saturday games being shown on TV. 

At a time when all aspects of life are being disrupted, it is actually quite heartening to see little moments of normality continue. Fifespud’s latest feverish excitement over a potential crisis for United felt almost comforting as I read it this morning. Keep it up Fifespud!

11 hours ago, Yenitit said:

Has your club been liquidated before?

I take it you’ve not heard the latest about no promotion and no relegation, Celtic the only team getting a title and the Scottish Cup to be played in December?

Where did you hear that?

1 hour ago, Yenitit said:

The links on twitter to the Daily Telegraph football account amongst others. I’m sure it was on the Coronavirus thread on here as well. 

The one I read said no league expansion but didn't state no promotion or relegation.

34 minutes ago, Twinkle said:

What a state some of these funsters are getting in! Top marks to Yenitet, Shadow Play and Fifespud. Keep up the good work lads emoji38.png

Just fearing for the dabs existence. It’s nice to be nice after all. 

73k weekly losses whilst having home gate money, hospitality etc. Doesn’t bare thinking what the losses are per week now. 

See you’s next season. 

41 minutes ago, Twinkle said:

What a state some of these funsters are getting in! Top marks to Yenitet, Shadow Play and Fifespud. Keep up the good work lads emoji38.png

The Yenitit guy is the worst.  He will go into full meltdown if the SPFL award us the title.

Edited by Granny Danger

4 minutes ago, Big Shedboy said:

He clearly really really really really hates United. Wonder why? 🤔

Jealousy.  Don’t get me wrong, I applaud fans who support wee daddy teams, it’s a real commitment.  However you would need to be about 55 years old to remember Dundee doing anything of significance.  Most Funsters on here won’t be that age.

13 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

The Yenitit guy is the worst.  He will go into full meltdown if the SPFL award us the title.

Not in the slightest. Couldn’t careless. If the filth go up, it should make the league easier for us to go up next season. Don’t see why a club would be promoted after 75% of the games have been played and the arse had fell out their team. Couldn’t see where their next win was coming from. 1 win in 7 and last game was a home draw against the worst team in the league. Just don’t think your club will survive. 

3 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Jealousy.  Don’t get me wrong, I applaud fans who support wee daddy teams, it’s a real commitment.  However you would need to be about 55 years old to remember Dundee doing anything of significance.  Most Funsters on here won’t be that age.

It’s not the 80s anymore.