Dundee United 2019/2020

Guest DAVIDB69
4 teams up from each league and no relegation. Next season 3 teams relegated along with the play offs for the fourth team. 

16 teams how many league games , no way will old firm be cut down to three fixtures

Ahh The Forloughers.

Should club’s not fulfilling contracts and furloughing wages be deducted points, asking for a friend?

Can’t be letting some clubs benefit by vastly over spending compared to others who pay all the wages...

I suppose we at least paying the other 20% this can’t go on long term though

I dont see a mention of topping up to 100%

Am I missing something.

People have to agree to contract amendments.

Interesting is sir Lawrence is on £2500 a month now.

2 minutes ago, Paisley Ton said:

Constructive dismissal,  Rip your contract up and take a chance on Derby or some other Championship club next season.

Best wishes LS

Why would he need to do that. He and/or his agent have almost certainly been talking to clubs since probably January. Doubt he needs to rush things or take a chance as he'll have plenty of offers once things start back up.

Why would he need to do that. He and/or his agent have almost certainly been talking to clubs since probably January. Doubt he needs to rush things or take a chance as he'll have plenty of offers once things start back up.

I think this was probably his issue last summer. Took too long to decide and other clubs went and got other targets.

His form this season should mean he’ll get a Championship club down south.

I think this was probably his issue last summer. Took too long to decide and other clubs went and got other targets.

His form this season should mean he’ll get a Championship club down south.

Pretty good chance he will still be at United next season or at least until Jan anyway.

16 teams how many league games , no way will old firm be cut down to three fixtures

Thats why they don't want it voted though the divisions will stay as is for next season and change 22/23 season feel sorry for utd another season in the Championship sorry  

Sent from my Samsung s20 gold

2 hours ago, stewartyftd1 said:

Pretty good chance he will still be at United next season or at least until Jan anyway.

Why would he want another season or a half season in the Scottish Chamoionship?

Have you lads read the exclusive on the Daily Telegraph website yet? The lols.
On a day when we announce we are one of the few clubs insured against a pandemic.
See you next season guys, hard luck [emoji4][emoji4][emoji4][emoji4][emoji4]
Oh - and John Bennet - what a good man he is.

40 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

Have you lads read the exclusive on the Daily Telegraph website yet? The lols.
On a day when we announce we are one of the few clubs insured against a pandemic.
See you next season guys, hard luck emoji4.pngemoji4.pngemoji4.pngemoji4.pngemoji4.png
Oh - and John Bennet - what a good man he is.

Will they be around to see them next season Fifespud 🤔

I’m worried for them  🤥 

I’m too excited to be worried tbh. Maybe Shanks will be sold in the summer, maybe he’ll need to be sold.
Fundee United, they just keep giving. Thank the lord for Dundee United, such fun for about 5 years but all good things must end.

11 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

I’m too excited to be worried tbh. Maybe Shanks will be sold in the summer, maybe he’ll need to be sold.
Fundee United, they just keep giving. Thank the lord for Dundee United, such fun for about 5 years but all good things must end.

Dundee Harp, Dundee Hibs, Dundee United...whatever next but wha cares  🤷🏼‍♂️ they’ve even got the hardneck to be playing on East End’s ground. 

Edited by Yenitit

7 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

Congratulations, you're not going into administration for the third time in seventeen years. Enjoy!

Pretty sure I speak for most here that we all want to see every club survive through this.... except from AS Roma of course. 

A 14 (or 16 as the Dees are desperate for) Premiership next season would be class. But obviously there will be TV issues - only 2-3 OF Games, could maybe be solved by adding another 3 or 4 games to the contract next season? 

I did notice in the DR's piece that there will be No reconstruction, but Hearts will be relegated, so I presume we'll go up then?

1 minute ago, ArabAuslander said:

Congratulations, you're not going into administration for the third time in seventeen years. Enjoy!

Pretty sure I speak for most here that we all want to see every club survive through this.... except from AS Roma of course. 

A 14 (or 16 as the Dees are desperate for) Premiership next season would be class. But obviously there will be TV issues - only 2-3 OF Games, could maybe be solved by adding another 3 or 4 games to the contract next season? 

I did notice in the DR's piece that there will be No reconstruction, but Hearts will be relegated, so I presume we'll go up then?

Has your club been liquidated before?

I take it you’ve not heard the latest about no promotion and no relegation, Celtic the only team getting a title and the Scottish Cup to be played in December?

Edited by Yenitit