Dundee United 2019/2020

8 minutes ago, Loonytoons said:

Can't see the image but good to see you've ignored the rest of the quote that strongly hints why your claim is crap.

I said Liverpool were ten points clear. You said it was crap. I pointed out why it wasn't, you said it's crap. I've asked which part you don't understand and you've said Liverpool never bottled the league, despite throwing away a ten point lead because Tottenham bottled because they never brought it back to a three point deficit. 

Loony by name, Loony by nature. 

I shall let United fans talk of Perez now, its been quite the journey. 

I said Liverpool were ten points clear. You said it was crap. I pointed out why it wasn't, you said it's crap. I've asked which part you don't understand and you've said Liverpool never bottled the league, despite throwing away a ten point lead because Tottenham bottled because they never brought it back to a three point deficit. 

Liverpool were not 10 points clear, it was 9, show me a league table that says otherwise. So that it is crap.

Liverpool were 10 behind the eventual winners who had a game in hand. I knew this is what you meant and said as much previously. I apologised for the mix up but clearly you missed that or just decided to take my comment out of context to try and point score. So, really deflectionary crap.

Unless your definition of bottling a lead is different from mine, Liverpool didn't "bottle" a 10 point lead over Man City as they had no influence over the game in hand Man City had.
Irrespective of the result of that game, Liverpool could not bottle those three points. So your "bottling a 10 point lead" over Man City was crap.

The last bit you posted about Spurs is your typical response when floundering....just quote out of context.

You're quite right though, we should let the United fans have their thread back again. However, I'm sure there will be a bit you can quote out of context again and I know you really like the last word so maybe not just quite yet, eh?

It has indeed been quite a journey.

5 hours ago, Tap in 94 said:

I hope we get to win a match to clinch the title rather than winning it due to a 2nd place team (ict, ayr or arbroath) dropping points. 

I honestly couldn't give a flying f**k. As long as we go up*

*Unless its pummeling Dundee to finish it **

** will probably be done by then though

18 hours ago, mishtergrolsch said:

I honestly couldn't give a flying f**k. As long as we go up*

*Unless its pummeling Dundee to finish it **

** will probably be done by then though

If we need to pump Dundee in order to win the title, something has gone very wrong....

Given the choice, I would take winning the league as a result of Caley dropping points over this option any day of the week.

9 minutes ago, Dele said:

Mind when Bilate admitted he had to get his own broadband as the boy he was stealing WiFi from told him to f**k off. 

Simpler times, better times. 

Mind when the United threads weren’t polluted by Dele’s pish.

30 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Mind when the United threads weren’t polluted by Dele’s pish.

You always much preferred Matty, tbf. 

23 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:
40 minutes ago, Dele said:
Mind when Bilate admitted he had to get his own broadband as the boy he was stealing WiFi from told him to f**k off. 

Nope. All new to me. Probably was mentioned on here but don't remember.

It was back page of the tele. He gave an interview where he admitted he was using somebody else's WiFi where he was living, the bloke found out who it was and that he played for United and told him to GTF.