Dundee United 2019/2020

5 hours ago, ArabianKnight said:

Josh Perez playing for the reserves as well as the Tunisian. 

According to his Wiki page he’s a “forward”.  Has played 41 senior games in three and a half years and scored once!

Between him and Bingham is this a new strategy?

2 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

According to his Wiki page he’s a “forward”.  Has played 41 senior games in three and a half years and scored once!

I actually think the idea is uncovered gems from the MLS being given a chance to play first team football to be sold on. 

1 hour ago, Granny Danger said:

Other sources have him as a right winger scoring 18 goals in 90 games. Just turned 22 last month and has played in Serie A and the MLS. Seems a decent prospect.

7 hours ago, Zoomer Brown said:

should do what the dee's did and hire a top celebrity to lead the singing. Eh was thinking Fast Eddie fae outside Boots, although he mibbie has the look of a funster aboot him...

Image result for wagner dundee

7 hours ago, Loonytoons said:

Mentality of the fans wasn't what Dele was blethering crap about.
Suggesting Liverpool bottled a 10 point lead (it was actually 9 but I know what he meant) 

Screenshot_20200218_223131_com.android.chrome.thumb.jpg.1af9429ad7c1e9004976cf8f4db2007f.jpg

Lets not attempt to claim folk are blethering crap and then just come out with a massive lie of your own, please. 

I'm sorry, what's difficult for you two to understand here? 

Ah. Apologies Dele. I thought you were using Talksport headline to backup your "bottled it" claim.

Liverpool were never 10 points clear, just 10 clear of the eventual winners, hence the "but I know what Dele meant". Spurs were 9 behind.

Spurs were the real bottle merchants as they could have closed the gap to 3 points but liverpool managed to hold their nerve in a game they had no participation in as Wolves beat Spurs.