Dundee United 2019/2020

I guess that United will not be signing the trialist Haddad given that has went quiet.

Some one had mentioned to me he was close to signing at the end of last week, however on the same day the tele reported it was not clear if a deal was to be offered or not.

33 minutes ago, CaspianChris said:

I guess that United will not be signing the trialist Haddad given that has went quiet.

Some one had mentioned to me he was close to signing at the end of last week, however on the same day the tele reported it was not clear if a deal was to be offered or not.

Yeah I was trolling doubt he'll sign. 

On 16/02/2020 at 08:34, Loonytoons said:

Oh dear.

So you didn't expect them to win the game in hand and a home game?
Neither was hardly a surprise.

So 4 points clear with near half the season to go. Yup they chucked it right enough.

This is the exact same mentality that Rangers fans had the other week when they thought they were just about to go top as they only had bottom of the league Hearts to play. That went well. 

This is the exact same mentality that Rangers fans had the other week when they thought they were just about to go top as they only had bottom of the league Hearts to play. That went well. 
Jeez, you Dee's really like to back each other up.

Mentality of the fans wasn't what Dele was blethering crap about.
Suggesting Liverpool bottled a 10 point lead (it was actually 9 but I know what he meant) just wasn't true. Man City had it in their own hands to bring it back to 4 points within just two games with nearly half the season still to go.
They also had a near perfect home record when they played Liverpool so it was hardly a "bottle job".

That said, it would be fair to say if the DAB's don't win the league it will definitely be a bottle job.