Dundee United 2019/2020

27 minutes ago, Pull My Strings said:

He’s behind about 6 players now. Very difficult to see him getting any sort of meaningful game time. 

19 minutes ago, Tap in 94 said:

We'll be fine for midfield depth, King is probably 6th choice for centre mid now at best 

That assumes all our central midfield players have the same role, sadly Neilson thinks so too hence Butcher and Powers playing together and offering no creativity.

5 hours ago, qpfc said:

Thoughts on Adam King? Joined QP on loan 

It would be good to think he'll benefit from the move, given the contract he has with United. As a footballer, he seems dazzled being on the pitch with spectators watching and playing beside other professionals, of which QP have now joined the ranks.

Now that the Spiders are cash rich, I'm hoping they take him off our books.

44 minutes ago, Tour of the Terraces said:

PLEASEEEEEEEE READ ARABS YOU WONT BE DISAPPOINTED 🧡🧡🧡  

Disappointed.

Please take this as constructive criticism and continue to #followyourdreams 

It's pretty much unreadable. 

Try and tone down the #LadzLadzLadz by about 80%. No one cares what you drank on your big day out. No once cares about the wacky way in which you and your pals regard each other. 

Use about 75% less adjectives (complacent negligence??) and 75% less faux tabloidy nicknames (Navy Neighbours). 

Dearth doesn't mean what you think it means. 

I don't know about the game itself  because I gave up before you left the railway station.  Nobody is going to read over 5000 words.

All the best and thanks for coming though.

12 minutes ago, invergowrie arab said:

Disappointed.

Please take this as constructive criticism and continue to #followyourdreams 

It's pretty much unreadable. 

Try and tone down the #LadzLadzLadz by about 80%. No one cares what you drank on your big day out. No once cares about the wacky way in which you and your pals regard each other. 

Use about 75% less adjectives (complacent negligence??) and 75% less faux tabloidy nicknames (Navy Neighbours). 

Dearth doesn't mean what you think it means. 

I don't know about the game itself  because I gave up before you left the railway station.  Nobody is going to read over 5000 words.

All the best and thanks for coming though.

Appreciate the feedback as always of course and will take it all on board. Constructive criticism always welcomed and understand your point of view. Trying to put some of our personality across perhaps executed poorly. Thanks again good luck for rest of the season.

11 minutes ago, Mikey Tucker said:

Appreciate the feedback as always of course and will take it all on board. Constructive criticism always welcomed and understand your point of view. Trying to put some of our personality across perhaps executed poorly. Thanks again good luck for rest of the season.

f**k sake I feel bad now.

Just make it shorter.

@Mikey Tucker 

Read it there, I found it long winded too, maybe the game you picked/jinxed had me in a negative mindset to begin with. Dundee United don't play in orange either.

But whichever one of you  wrote 'Peter Pawlett looked unfit, by that I mean fat as fuck' got that 100% correct, as was the part stating 'United were trying to switch the ball along the backline a lot', which is a bone of contention to a large section of the support.

On 10/02/2020 at 12:20, Tour of the Terraces said:

Hi there Arabs! We are two bloggers who have been visiting stadiums all over Scotland and reviewing them. This time round we attended Tannadice and wrote a blog post about our experience at your club! We watched the home game against Arbroath and rated your club based on this day out. Please if you get a few minutes have a read and share your thoughts. Cheers

https://t.co/biRrizUzMP?amp=1 

It is tricky to even know where to begin concerning the Terrors of the North-East

North-East?  Did you go to Dingwall by mistake?