Dundee United 2019/2020

His scoring record looks woeful though I suppose if he was scoring every second or third game then he wouldn’t be a free agent.

However it’s bizarre that we’ve let Cammy Smith go given that his scoring record was far superior to this guy.

Absolutely rapid, great penalty-taker but very, very hit-and-miss with his finishing and just general footballing ability.

Apparently he was actually quite highly thought of at Accies, but rarely showed why in matches. Our fans hated him.

Every signing that looks good on paper for us usually turns out to be shite so im hoping that with this guy being horrendous, he might not be as bad as we all expect...

Thats how far im reaching with this signing

24 minutes ago, Twinkle said:

Every signing that looks good on paper for us usually turns out to be shite so im hoping that with this guy being horrendous, he might not be as bad as we all expect...

Thats how far im reaching with this signing

I remember being totally underwhelmed when we sign Noel Hunt who had a dreadful scoring record and in general looked pish. Hunt turned out to be a very good player, hopefully Bingham can have a similar impact.

7 minutes ago, skinny arab said:

I remember being totally underwhelmed when we sign Noel Hunt who had a dreadful scoring record and in general looked pish. Hunt turned out to be a very good player, hopefully Bingham can have a similar impact.

I agree with this. Same with Ciftci's goal scoring record before he joined us. Good luck Rakish 

42 minutes ago, Big Shedboy said:

I'll reserve judgement until Dele or Dee  Man or some other no mark BNB tells us he's shite

That’s OK.  If he’s a flop we can offload him to Dundee on a 3year contract.