Dundee United 2019/2020

1 hour ago, dregs 83 said:

Some United fans on here must have been awfully bored when we were winning for all those months- not a fucking peep from them then, and certainly not any praise for Neilsons decision making.
As for the lauding of Goodwillie by a considerable number of fans on Twitter- disgusting.

^^^^  Neilson’s mum or Paul Pawlett?

^^^^  Neilson’s mum or Paul Pawlett?

I didn’t mention Pawlett and I’m not a fan of him and don’t think Neilson should be immune from criticism, but there’s a certain section of our support who aren’t happy unless they’re complaining and can’t wait to go in on Neilson at any opportunity.

21 hours ago, ArabianKnight said:

Also Watson us carrying an injury too that's why he's not playing apparently. Just on the bench incase of a dire emergency 

I know we shouldn't expect miracles from DUFC, but surely a club of our size should be able to have a fully-fit bench!?

20 hours ago, Twinkle said:

We probably need about 8 or 9 new signings before our Premiership campaign come August

If there was ever any doubt of this, I hope that Saturday's loss was the required reality-check.  There is a reason that we have been in the Championship so long...

18 hours ago, PartyFears2 said:

I believe both ourselves & Dundee have made an offer to Tony Watt.

I read on Twitter that, despite Sow's injury at the weekend, Cammy Smith is still going to be allowed to go out on loan this week - if that's true then we will (rather foolishly) need to bring someone in.  Tony Watt would be a decent option for a few months.

Just been reading this.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/sfa-chiefs-secret-gambling-ban-21412212

Fraser Aird came to mind. States they were playing jn the Championship, had played for Rangers in the past. Would certainly tie in with the stories about him being a bad influence and causing issues in changing room.

47 minutes ago, Tannadeechee said:

Just been reading this.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/sfa-chiefs-secret-gambling-ban-21412212

Fraser Aird came to mind. States they were playing jn the Championship, had played for Rangers in the past. Would certainly tie in with the stories about him being a bad influence and causing issues in changing room.

Yep. Canadian international too, so must be him.

1 hour ago, Tannadeechee said:

Just been reading this.

It is Aird

1083d7f2-c8ca-4d7f-a55f-71d384edb30c.JPG

24 minutes ago, ArabianKnight said:

Seven in twenty four games is not too bad as I assume a few of the appearances were off the bench.  I’ve never been overly enthusiastic about Smith but crazy to let him go given the injuries in the squad.

54 minutes ago, ArabFC said:

Did Cammy spitroast Neilson's mum?

I'm curious as to how he managed to spit roast her on his own...

In fact, no, I'm not.

Clammy Smith hasn't really been great but hes never been given a real chance by Nielson. Feel a bit sorry for him as it was a similar case first time round for him too. Hes better off away if hes not going to get a game so best we all move on.

25 minutes ago, Tap in 94 said:

Am I the only one out there that doesn't rate Smith?

You must interpret posts differently from me.  I don’t see Arabs on here praising Smith, only saying he could be a useful option given our squad issues at present.