Dundee United 2019/2020

Happy New year Arabs.

Arabest for 2020.

On another note... For those of you with an Amazon Eco, ask Alexa.

Alexa.... Who is the best football team in Dundee?.... And see what she says.

😎

2 minutes ago, stewartyftd1 said:

Reading on other forums the Rangers have offered 2m for Shankland but we are looking for three times that. Could be a lot of shite but would be amazing if we do hold out for that amount.

Do you honestly think The Rangers 1st bid would be anywhere near £2m?

150 odd games in the MLS since 2013 although no played a huge amount of football the last couple of years.

https://www.themaneland.com/platform/amp/2019/10/18/20919536/2019-orlando-city-season-in-review-dillon-powers

Lad here seems fairly positive about him though. Can't be any harm having a look if he really is in on trial.

Possibly the best time to cash in on Shankland? Obviously the fans will be against it, but Nicky Clark will more than score enough goals to tide you over to the summer. League is wrapped up. Couple of million cash boost to focus on renovating the team for next year?

11 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Possibly the best time to cash in on Shankland? Obviously the fans will be against it, but Nicky Clark will more than score enough goals to tide you over to the summer. League is wrapped up. Couple of million cash boost to focus on renovating the team for next year?

Don't come trolling in here when you have some Dee on Dee violence to sort out in the transfer rumour thread.

Just now, Mark Connolly said:

Don't come trolling in here when you have some Dee on Dee violence to sort out in the transfer rumour thread.

:lol:

I wasn't trolling. Say you get £3million now - that's basically a whole starting 11 revamp and it's not gonna have an impact on this season. I'd probably be against it if I were an Arab admittedly, but it'd certainly have its benefits!

:lol:

I wasn't trolling. Say you get £3million now - that's basically a whole starting 11 revamp and it's not gonna have an impact on this season. I'd probably be against it if I were an Arab admittedly, but it'd certainly have its benefits!

Why would they get 3 million now and not in the summer?