Dundee United 2019/2020

Of course it's a stretch - you're asking a guy who has never played anywhere near the top division to make the step up after 10 years mostly farting about in the seaside leagues.
I expect that I have seen him play. The fact that he hasn't stood out playing for Arbroath probably says it all. No offence.
That is bullshit he is far and away arbroaths best player and would not swap him for any other defender in this league SIMPLE.

14 minutes ago, lichtiedaft1993 said:
20 hours ago, Pull My Strings said:
Of course it's a stretch - you're asking a guy who has never played anywhere near the top division to make the step up after 10 years mostly farting about in the seaside leagues.
I expect that I have seen him play. The fact that he hasn't stood out playing for Arbroath probably says it all. No offence.

That is bullshit he is far and away arbroaths best player and would not swap him for any other defender in this league SIMPLE.

Gosh, Arbroath's best player. I take it all back.

1 hour ago, lichtiedaft1993 said:
21 hours ago, Pull My Strings said:

I thought Luke Donnelly was one of their best if not best?

19 hours ago, Dundee Hibernian said:

Kieran Freeman training at the club might provide a salutary lesson to young players who think their development career would be better served in England.

Think he had a pretty bad injury and his contract was up until New Year, so this would make sense.