Dundee United 2019/2020

8 minutes ago, Dele said:

Yes, absolutely. 

It's a shame you won't be around to see it. Nor 33 year old Kane Hemmings, most likely. 

Fair point!  Of course you might not be around to see your team back in the Premiership either.

Edited by Granny Danger

4 hours ago, Dundee Hibernian said:

Cammy Smith scored against Dundee as well. Look up percentages if you want, it may help you not make a vulgar fool of yourself.

1/1/2 = 1, remember.

Yet.................

23 minutes ago, Dele said:

You've come out belittling my statement yet don't actually have any figures to back it up

We've all seen (numerous times) that you're a big bit thick but by Christ, even this takes the biscuit. 

Out of interest, which players on that list would you be looking to retain in the Premiership? 

As I've said, clearly a vulgar fool.

The three player I initially mentioned have been involved in more matches than not, if you can understand that.

Of the players listed by arab_joe, I'd retain Nicky Clark, Paul Watson, Sam Stanton, and Chris Mochrie. Sam Wardrop has been injured for a year , no idea of his true potential.

That lassie in your avatar has today admitted being racist: should I accuse you of racism?

1 minute ago, G_Man1985 said:
47 minutes ago, Szamo said:
2nd Quarter Review:
P9 W9
Scored: 20 Conceded: 2
20191108_215208.jpg.29158e3a9c175c291a309d3ff2463cfc.jpg

Neilson got lucky tbh. Boooooooo

you joke but I heard some c**t boo at half time today even though we were 1-0 up.

Though tbf the GF lower is our dickhead section.

you joke but I heard some c**t boo at half time today even though we were 1-0 up.

Just have to find the idiots here to see where fan issues are.
10 wins in a row? How many flukes ?

Some fans just havnt a clue. League is done and even if United were anywhere near close come January you would strengthen again. No chance these Americans will allow another season in this league

2 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

Just have to find the idiots here to see where fan issues are.
10 wins in a row? How many flukes ?

Some fans just havnt a clue. League is done and even if United were anywhere near close come January you would strengthen again. No chance these Americans will allow another season in this league

A lot of fans don't seem to get how we play. They want us to be a lot more direct, lose it when was the ball backwards, then get even more raging when our defender punts it up the park and we lose the ball.

Mental how some folk have been watching football for decades and still don't have a fucking clue.

33 minutes ago, Accent-Unknown said:

That first half was, dire, abysmal in fairness and any boos was deserved regardless of scoreline.

Aye should consider themselves to be highly unfortunate to be behind at that point.

Second half no complaints especially as it was all United especially after red card and penalty award double blow for Ayr.

7 minutes ago, CaspianChris said:

That first half was, dire, abysmal in fairness and any boos was deserved regardless of scoreline.

Disagree. We started badly but picked up again after 30 minutes and it was an even game when we scored an at half time. Booing that performance was baffling.

We're not always the prettiest but this team has developed a real solidity at the back and a ruthless streak up front. 9 wins on the bounce only conceding 2 (both og's) is impressive and 45 points at the halfway stage is a cracking haul.

Great to see the numbers coming through the gates too.

14 minutes ago, Accent-Unknown said:

Disagree. We started badly but picked up again after 30 minutes and it was an even game when we scored an at half time. Booing that performance was baffling.

The might not have been any cause to boo the team but we were totally outplayed the first half.  Ayr didn't make the most of their domination but they looked far more like scoring than we did.

I’m delighted by the outcome and Kerr’s stupidity, but objectively we had a bit of a let off.