Dundee United 2019/2020

4 tickets remaining in the Shed

probably about 100-150 in total

Hopefully United can ask fans with season tickets who can’t attend to let them know so they can re-sell those seats (I’m sure there will be a lot of u12 season ticket holders who won’t be at the game for example)

44 minutes ago, Loemba90 said:

4 tickets remaining in the Shed

probably about 100-150 in total

Hopefully United can ask fans with season tickets who can’t attend to let them know so they can re-sell those seats (I’m sure there will be a lot of u12 season ticket holders who won’t be at the game for example)

I’ve done that. Took 60 seconds.

My daughter and I will be away, so have no chance of making the game.

When I saw how quick we were selling out, I put a  quick call to the ticket office this afternoon to let them know we wouldn’t be there, and asked if they could open out our seats and sell them on.

They took the details and said they could do that no problem.

Would rather the club got the extra cash and someone was in our seats cheering the team on than them being empty.

1 minute ago, MacArab said:

I’ve done that. Took 60 seconds.

My daughter and I will be away, so have no chance of making the game.

When I saw how quick we were selling out, I put a  quick call to the ticket office this afternoon to let them know we wouldn’t be there, and asked if they could open out our seats and sell them on.

They took the details and said they could do that no problem.

Would rather the club got the extra cash and someone was in our seats cheering the team on than them being empty.

Nice one, club should make fans aware that this can be done and encourage them to do so.  Checked again just now and there is 1 ticket left in the home end!! Clearly going to be a lot of disappointed fans and it’s annoying if people miss out when there’s seats sitting empty.

Have to say I’m surprised we’ve completely sold out in a day.

5 hours ago, Dundee Hibernian said:

I never get the slagging of a club's support when they can't sell all their tickets for fixtures, at home or away. We have fallen short on quite a few occasions, mostly when United were hitting hard times. Right now there's a feelgood factor, so it's a more positive market for the club.

It's also a bit daft slating a fan for the numbers in a collective support when it's not down to an individual fan how many others attend fixtures. 

You'd reckon United fans would have learnt their lesson after slagging Dundee fans for taking until general sale to sell out the first derby, only for United fans to take even longer to sell out their allocation. 

4 hours ago, Dele said:

You'd reckon United fans would have learnt their lesson after slagging Dundee fans for taking until general sale to sell out the first derby, only for United fans to take even longer to sell out their allocation. 

The only lesson I’ve learnt from Funsters is to laugh whilst you’re ahead because it can all change so quickly.

Edited by Granny Danger

5 hours ago, Dele said:

2 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

The only lesson I’ve learnt from Funsters is to laugh whilst you’re ahead because it can all change so quickly.

The lesson to be learned is that blaming an individual for the outcomes of a collective, in these cases a club's entire support, is irrational. 

17 minutes ago, Dundee Hibernian said:

The lesson to be learned is that blaming an individual for the outcomes of a collective, in these cases a club's entire support, is irrational. 

If you’re wanting ‘rational’ a football forum is probably not the best place.

In particular I suggest you skip my posts

40 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Yeah let’s leave our the league’s top goal scorer on the bench.  Great idea!

What's the problem with that?  He's been carrying an injury the last few weeks, might want to ease him back in. 3 games in the next week to think about also. Saying that, if Neilson thinks he's 100% fit and starts him that's fair enough.

12 minutes ago, Tap in 94 said:

What's the problem with that?  He's been carrying an injury the last few weeks, might want to ease him back in. 3 games in the next week to think about also. Saying that, if Neilson thinks he's 100% fit and starts him that's fair enough.

If he’s not fit he shouldn’t start, probably not even be on the bench.  Certainly don’t want to rush him back, but if he’s fit he should be the first name on the team sheet.