Dundee United 2019/2020

Getting a hold of the club shop on the phone is proving as difficlut as ever......

Hoping to get my 5yo son the away kit for Christmas.

On-line you can only get his size in the home top (his size still comes under the banner of infant).  Anyone know if the away kit ever been made in infant size? And might it therefore be on the racks in the club shop (as opposed to on-line?)

Getting a hold of the club shop on the phone is proving as difficlut as ever......
Hoping to get my 5yo son the away kit for Christmas.
On-line you can only get his size in the home top (his size still comes under the banner of infant).  Anyone know if the away kit ever been made in infant size? And might it therefore be on the racks in the club shop (as opposed to on-line?)

I’d definitely take him In and measure up. The sizes are honking.

6 hours ago, FifeArab said:

I’d definitely take him In and measure up. The sizes are honking.

In fairness, he has the home one in infant (5-6 yo) and it fits pretty well. Just looking to get the same in the away top for him. Had thought it would be straightforward - seemingly not

He was definately released and is under no circumstances a Dundee United player.
It could be his settlement to leave, rather than a lump sum we are paying it up over so many months.
My work do this too. They tell me what they will pay me for a year, then they split it into months. They call it wages here.

8 hours ago, Bairnardo said:
11 hours ago, Tannadeechee said:
He was definately released and is under no circumstances a Dundee United player.
It could be his settlement to leave, rather than a lump sum we are paying it up over so many months.

My work do this too. They tell me what they will pay me for a year, then they split it into months. They call it wages here.

He is not a registered United player. He has received a pay off settlement. Rather than have all his settlement   in a one go,it has been agreed as part of settlement agreement to be split.  Its a fairly old concept, used by many.

As Aird would not leave without a settlement of his contract this would have been the agreed route, although in my opinion he should have been punted for 

A) impersonating a footballer

&

B) his support of orange marches

Interesting to note, following on from my previous beef about charging £11 for young bairns to watch football at Tannadice (owing seeminlgy to the move to the  new on-line ticket purchase system) that Morton have several tiers of pricing for Saturday's game - including charging under 12s a far more palatable £1. 

https://www.dundeeunitedfc.co.uk/tickets/buy-tickets-online

51 minutes ago, Steven W said:

Interesting to note, following on from my previous beef about charging £11 for young bairns to watch football at Tannadice (owing seeminlgy to the move to the  new on-line ticket purchase system) that Morton have several tiers of pricing for Saturday's game - including charging under 12s a far more palatable £1. 

https://www.dundeeunitedfc.co.uk/tickets/buy-tickets-online

Taking kids to watch Morten is likely to get you reported to the Social.

4 hours ago, Tannadeechee said:

He is not a registered United player. He has received a pay off settlement. Rather than have all his settlement   in a one go,it has been agreed as part of settlement agreement to be split.  Its a fairly old concept, used by many.

As Aird would not leave without a settlement of his contract this would have been the agreed route, although in my opinion he should have been punted for 

A) impersonating a footballer

&

B) his support of orange marches

I was kind of taking the piss with the first post, but this one, specifically the second part, has won me over. 

We are united in the arseholery of Fraser Aird brother.