Dundee United 2019/2020

2 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

I noticed you’ve only addressed one part of my post.  Not surprising.

You've got your political parties mixed up you senile old duffer.

Thank you.

Edited by Bigmouth Strikes Again

5 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

You've got your political parties mixed up you senile old duffer.

Thank you.

Here’s the question I put first.

I wholly condemn the words and actions of Britain First, a disgusting racist mob.  I condemn those who support and promote them.  Do you?

Answer that then I will answer yours.

ETA. I notice you edited the post whilst I was replying.  For clarity your original post was “answer the question”.  You must have realised what you were opening yourself up to and decided to edit it.

Edited by Granny Danger

Just now, Granny Danger said:

Here’s the question I put first.

I wholly condemn the words and actions of Britain First, a disgusting racist mob.  I condemn those who support and promote them.  Do you?

Answer that then I will answer yours.

I believe the party you're on about is 'For Britain' seeing as how its a thinly veiled dig at me.

Of course I condemn Britain First, a moronic bunch of ****. Imo.

1 minute ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

I believe the party you're on about is 'For Britain' seeing as how its a thinly veiled dig at me.

Of course I condemn Britain First, a moronic bunch of ****. Imo.

The second part was simple.  “Do you condemn those who support and promote them?”

If it’s any help I do.  Someone who supports a “moronic bunch of ****” is also a moronic ****.

2 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

The second part was simple.  “Do you condemn those who support and promote them?”

If it’s any help I do.  Someone who supports a “moronic bunch of ****” is also a moronic ****.

Wtf are you on about?

Time for the meds and a lie down.

Just now, johnnydun said:

Yes of course I do.

Who supports them?

Morrissey.  I have asked Biggie in the past to condemn him for that but as the last few posts illustrate he is unwilling to do so.

FWIW you can admire someone (musician, actor, footballer, etc) but we willing to condemn outright something they do or say.  As an example, I am a huge fan of Lionel Messi, as are many others, but I have no problem in pointing out that he’s the worst sort of tax dodging c**t and should have been punished far harder for his offences.

2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
4 minutes ago, Dee Man said:
I listened to a Chris Brown song on the radio the other day and I immediately wanted to go and leather the missus. 

I watched Derby County at the weekend then started campaigning to abolish the drink drive limit.

I listened to Ian Brown at the weekend then jumped on a plane and threatened to cut off a stewardess' hands. 

40 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Morrissey.  I have asked Biggie in the past to condemn him for that but as the last few posts illustrate he is unwilling to do so.

FWIW you can admire someone (musician, actor, footballer, etc) but we willing to condemn outright something they do or say.  As an example, I am a huge fan of Lionel Messi, as are many others, but I have no problem in pointing out that he’s the worst sort of tax dodging c**t and should have been punished far harder for his offences.

How fucking thick are you? 

Straight Out of Compton. Got Bell Street.

There's not been much talk about the, now reported, Friday hospitality "fraca". Sounds like a minter all round especially as it seems Derry puss got dabbed.

Deles normally all over this twitter gossip.

Quality amusement at the "United fans were dressed like Peaky Blinders" Tele reporting.

Amusing that Ross thinks he knows more about the top flight as a dee than Utd fans, about the crowd's other may bring and how to be successful like we didn't finish top 6 in 8 of the last 9 seasons we were in it, most of which we did not need or miss derbies to excel, we averaged over 8000 most of the time and had plenty big games home and away with the likes of Aberdeen and Edinburgh clubs etc unlike the non events we saw dundee in vs these opponents over the previous three seasons

The other bigger clubs perceive Utd and Tannadice as a bigger game than they do dundee or away at dens, they turn out in biggers numbers at home when they play us and the bring more to Tannadice than they do dens (and in turn we take a lot more to them than dundee do), there is more interest and that will certainly be the case after a gap in the fixtures

Aberdeen v United is a rivalry, its intense especially when in the same division, some of the crowds and atmospheres at times depending on the circumstances bettered derbies on occasion in your long absence but even generally their big away day is Utd at Tannadice whereas dens is nothing to them, there is no rivalry, they will take 3500-5000 depending on the allocation we give them and we'll take 2k back up the road which is the full allocation, when Sevco come we might be able to keep the shed, we won't need to give them 5k, our fans will turn out big time

Now obviously this all depends on promotion which is by no means guaranteed, plenty work to be done by us at this stage but if we do then a well run Utd in the prem will do just fine financially

Shank you.