Dundee United 2019/2020

1 hour ago, ArabianKnight said:

If teams find United out by swamping the midfield... 

Seigrist 

Watson Brown Reynolds

Smith.                              Robson 

Harkes. Butcher Stanton 

Appere  Shankland 

3-5-2

Job done. 

From what I’ve seen of Watson I wouldn’t let him anywhere near the team unless there were no alternatives.

If Sporle can get up to speed I’d be willing to consider that formation with Robson in the back three.

8 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

From what I’ve seen of Watson I wouldn’t let him anywhere near the team unless there were no alternatives.

If Sporle can get up to speed I’d be willing to consider that formation with Robson in the back three.

I'd put Connolly there too instead of Watson but given he's out injured 💁‍♂️

Aye I did think Sporle would suit the wingback role more than Robson but was picking from the current pool of fit and form players. 

15 hours ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

United fans thinking they've won the league in August [citation needed] is my favourite.

On 01/09/2019 at 06:18, Jock Tamson said:

No, it's factual.

Seriously, who's going to stop us? The only club that can stop it happening is us.

On 01/09/2019 at 06:35, Jock Tamson said:

Where's the fun in that?

You can. I prefer to do it my way.

It's in the bag.

The Courier is reporting that Louis Appere has agreed a new two year deal that will run until the end of 21/22 season. Nothing about it on the United website as yet though. 

Great news if it's true though. Appere has carried on his encouraging pre-season form and been a big, unxpected positive in our good start to the league campaign, after being out on loan to the juniors last season.

Plus, his goal in the derby is my favourite by far of our lot from that game. Probably of the season so far tbh.

2 hours ago, stumigoo said:

A United fan contacted me to ask if I can publish a series of images taken during the 1987 UEFA Cup run and the trips made during that season. Expect more of these but here is the first one - Link

Why do all your photos have at least one ginger person in them?