Dundee United 2019/2020

I have a nagging suspicion we may have seen the last of him already.

He was all smiles and hugs with the manager on Friday night in the players family area after the game. Personally feel Robson has stepped up this season and has kept him out the team.

Not sure Neilson wants to have a player that can only play one position on the bench hence him not making match day squads just now.

Sporle was playing for the reserves in a 4-2 win over Hamilton yesterday. 
He's more than likely finding the adjustment difficult and needs a little time to settle in. 
Hope that's the case. I had assumed you couldn't rack up a decent number of games in the argentinian top flight without some sort of ability.

I'm just being pessimistic given Uniteds less than sterling record of south american signings.

57 minutes ago, Aladdin said:

Hope that's the case. I had assumed you couldn't rack up a decent number of games in the argentinian top flight without some sort of ability.

I'm just being pessimistic given Uniteds less than sterling record of south american signings.

I think he played the full 90 as well can't see him getting subbed anywhere. 

6 minutes ago, CaspianChris said:

Not me although I wanted him exiled permanently to some remote Siberian mine after his off field antics.

However he has massively improved since then and I have no complaints about the new deal.

Tbf, it wouldn't have been an unpopular opinion. Even those who weren't writing him off entirely have had grave misgivings at various points I'm sure. Then there was the silly "not venom" and fancy dress nonsense. He's done very well to come back from the brink.