Dundee United 2019/2020

8 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

I'm sure you have glorious memories of that day, what with you being, what, minus 12 years old at the time? Very relevant, my DAB friend.

Dad saw that one.

I saw my team win the Scottish Cup in 2010 and compete several years for European football.

How long has it been since you touched silverware again or let alone finished in the top 6 ???

Edited by 21pilots

32 minutes ago, 21pilots said:

Dad saw that one.

I saw my team win the Scottish Cup in 2010 and compete several years for European football.

How long has it been since you touched silverware again or let alone finished in the top 6 ???

We won this league in our first try last time, something you can't seem to achieve despite 3 attempts already, and our last top 6 was the same year as your last top 6. Shows what level the teams are in right now.

7 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

We won this league in our first try last time, something you can't seem to achieve despite 3 attempts already, and our last top 6 was the same year as your last top 6. Shows what level the teams are in right now.

Rattled enough cages today. Moving on

I said moving on, as i had 6 greeting dundee fans comment or react on Utd form.

Bitter, deluded and petty as always though.

You’ve had a fucking shocker here, would recommend taking a break before you embarrass yourself any further.

Thank You.

I imagine it will just be an endless crescendo of.
Dundee: "We relegated you at Dens."
United: "We won the league at Dens."

I hope nothing else is decided at bloody Dens this year.
Also worth pointing out that we cuffed them 3-0 at Dens in the 1980 League Cup final as well. So thats 2 major trophies won on their ground against them vs 1 relegation

Id say we are a bit in front here when it comes to winning important matches at that dump

I don't think I've seen any real moans about the cut in allocation - the main moans were about the delays to issuing tickets and the f**k up over selling tickets that should never have been sold.

The guy has got on his high horse about something that has just not happened.

so, what was the issue with away tickets? United released a batch online?

18 minutes ago, Twinkle said:

Also worth pointing out that we cuffed them 3-0 at Dens in the 1980 League Cup final as well. So thats 2 major trophies won on their ground against them vs 1 relegation

Id say we are a bit in front here when it comes to winning important matches at that dump

Plus the other league cup albeit against Aberdeen so 3 v 1 

21Pilot is a fucking melt though

21 minutes ago, PartyFears2 said:

so, what was the issue with away tickets? United released a batch online?

Yeah. Some folk managed to buy tickets (non ST holders) and United gave the option of honouring the sale or refund. Literally talking tens of tickets.

No big deal other than ST should have got first pick.

1 hour ago, Sir Peh McBridie said:

Second last game of the season is a Derby at Dens... can't wait to win the league there.

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

1 hour ago, Sir Peh McBridie said:

1 hour ago, Twinkle said:

Given both these matches were over 35 years ago there will be plenty of current United fans that were not born at the time or were too young to see these wins at Dens.  According to some, such supporters can’t indulge in bragging about matches like these 😉

Yeah. Some folk managed to buy tickets (non ST holders) and United gave the option of honouring the sale or refund. Literally talking tens of tickets.
No big deal other than ST should have got first pick.

Dundee fans were able to buy from Uniteds site?

Got you. Amateurish I suppose, can’t really blame teething problems on it