Dundee United 2019/2020

Cause we don’t use tickets anymore I would imagine there is a hold up with the printing of them, poor from united however the game is 2 weeks away so don’t see how there is a big deal getting made of it
Not all Dundee fans stay in Dundee though do they. I would like to get my ticket well in advance so I can sort out getting to Dundee, time off work etc

17 minutes ago, hk blues said:

No problem for Dee fans - we're not fat b*****ds or incontinent! 

Plus due to the lack of proper nutrition and natural sunlight in the workhouses you'll all fit handily into the child sized seats further back.

The Jerry Kerr Stand: Diddy seats for diddy men.

44 minutes ago, stumigoo said:

Fewer than 350 home tickets left for the derby.

There were only 100 left earlier but can see the ET now has a few tickets dotted about, and they’ve opened the section of The Shed closest to the Deagles. Will be fun times in there, assumed it would be closed for segregation. That’ll be over 10,000 Arabs on the night.

And they said we’d never make it!

Edited by Gibby82

I do love the pettiness of football though and the Dundee derby brings out the best of it. Literally every little thing is twisted to produce a negative (or perceived negative). 

"You'll never sell-out!"

United sell-out

"How many tickets have been given away though?"

There are some hilarious exchanges on Twitter at the moment, and it is it only going to get worse/better as next Friday approaches. Then we have 90 minutes of a vacuum   before the post-match energy is unleashed. Repeat and re-cycle four times this year. 

Edited by stumigoo

Erm, you lot are a bit touchy are you not? :lol:

There's quite a few folk on social media offering tickets as their kids said they were getting free ones from school for the Dundee end and they are in fact for the United end. 

That's why I asked, sheesh.