Dundee United 2019/2020

1 hour ago, Jock Tamson said:

Always amazes me the level of interest a new strip gets,especially from grown men.

Don't think I've owned a Utd top/strip since I was 14.

Whatever floats yer boat though I suppose.

I'm really looking forward to seeing the new way kit, and I am a grown man.

Consider yourself amazed.

You seen it mate or did they give you one for your holiday in Mexico #crispyfriedtwinklle
[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

No funny mate, burnt to a crisp here. This Mexican heat and humidity is quite staggering!

3 hours ago, Twinkle said:
10 hours ago, ArabianKnight said:
You seen it mate or did they give you one for your holiday in Mexico #crispyfriedtwinklle
emoji1787.pngemoji1787.pngemoji1787.png

No funny mate, burnt to a crisp here. This Mexican heat and humidity is quite staggering!

Haha I'm just glad I'm not there. This ginger would melt. 

5 minutes ago, stewartyftd1 said:

Just seen a YouTube video of this Macedonian boy we are linked with. Looks a good finisher but not sure what kind of level. There were about two c***s and a dug at most games.

Where are we being linked?

2 minutes ago, Twinkle said:

A Macedonian who signed for Nimes just over a month ago for £1.5 million

Hmm

Sending him out on loan apparently.

"Sources close to Nimes striker Vlatko Stojanovski, say that the Macedonian could already be sent back out on loan with Scottish side Dundee United recently enquiring about his availability, more about this as it comes. #dufc #Nimes"

On 29/07/2019 at 14:12, Loemba90 said:

7 hours ago, stewartyftd1 said:

Just seen a YouTube video of this Macedonian boy we are linked with. Looks a good finisher but not sure what kind of level. There were about two c***s and a dug at most games.

Think I've just watched the same video. No idea about the boy but the defending looks pure Sunday League stuff. At least 3 where defenders fall over the ball in the box with no c**t near them and the rest seem to be defences being split open by simple passes from midfield. Although the shortening of his team name in the corner of the screen was "PEH" so that's no bad.

Anyway, wouldn't have thought a striker was a particularly high priority unless someone is on the way out but suppose you never know.