Dundee United 2019/2020

1 minute ago, The Real Saints said:

As any sane person would have realised a long time ago, Stevie May is about to sign a three-year contract at St. Johnstone. Know your place. Don't get ideas above your station ever again.

Any United fan that bites at this should be sent to the same corner that Granny Danger and NEFarab are currently in.

Sporle being an unknown/unproven and Robson being Robson I'd have preferred to hang on to Booth but I suppose there was no need for us to have 3 left backs.

Bouhenna leaves a bit of a gap in the squad though. I don't think he's particularly good, fine for this level, but his ability to play reasonably competently in a couple of positions was useful. I guess best case scenario here, we're now in the market for upgrades to Butcher and Connolly?

10 hours ago, The Real Saints said:

As any sane person would have realised a long time ago, Stevie May is about to sign a three-year contract at St. Johnstone. Know your place. Don't get ideas above your station ever again.

I, for one, am delighted at this, and hope for the return the glory days of Stevie May scoring goals, and you shiting your pants at the sight of a group of 5 year olds outside Tannadice.

Genuinely pleased for you.

It looks like Stevie May is in talks with United and a deal is close. I can't say I'm overwhelmed by this but hopefully he can rediscover his form if he signs.

Surprising as I thought he had signed for St Johnstone.