Dundee United 2019/2020

Booth wasn't horrendous but given hes not first choice I'm not too bothered about losing him. Bouhenna is decent at this level but would likely need to be upgraded anyway in the event we got promoted - if someones willing to pay a fee then we should probably take it.

Need to lose aird and loemba. If we are planning on bringing in another striker and a winger, would want to get rid of one from sow, pawlett and cammy smith too.

It's risky letting Booth go when we don't know if Sporle will be any good yet. He was very suspect against Hearts to say the least and we all know how terrible Robson is at left back.

Booth isn't great but a far better option than Robson if Sporle turns out to be a dud. 

3 hours ago, CaspianChris said:

Like how the title implies we've fallen behind other clubs yet Neilson basically says we weren't interested.

Also. It's weird how there's all these rumours of Bouhenna leaving yet he's not been sent to train with the rejects, at least checking his social media.

28 minutes ago, Accent-Unknown said:

Also. It's weird how there's all these rumours of Bouhenna leaving yet he's not been sent to train with the rejects, at least checking his social media.

Surely that's to avoid effectively punishing him for considering leaving? Should these potential moves fall through, or he changes his mind then we don't want to give him cause to be disgrunted.

I'm currently in tesco on the murraygate. Bouhenna is here with his wife and kids.

They only have a basket and not a trolley. Maybe they only need a handful of things if they're about to move to Romania/Saudi Arabia...

I didn't realise he was 6ft5, his wife is also 6ft+.

Neilson said exactly the same thing about Pawlett and Sow re not being interested.

I fully expect to see Stevie May with a United scarf aloft telling us all how much he's always wanted to play for the world famous Dundee United FC and that hes taken a construction course during the closed season to help refurbish Tannadice.

6 minutes ago, MeadowArab said:

I'm currently in tesco on the murraygate. Bouhenna is here with his wife and kids.

They only have a basket and not a trolley. Maybe they only need a handful of things if they're about to move to Romania/Saudi Arabia...

He's never 6'5". Are you really short?

I saw him last week, he is probably just constantly touring Dundee these past few days so that we can all see his incredibly handsome face one last time before he departs.