Dundee United 2019/2020

9 hours ago, dundeeunited83 said:

There’s been contact with gauld 1000%, he won’t sign though really really can’t see it at all

Was it not a couple of years ago Gauld was up for a loan move back in a deal brokered by Jimmy Fyffe with him financing part of it and ST turned it down?

If JF has his way this would be on, and I assume might add a little to the gates? 😉

1 hour ago, Tannadeechee said:

Was it not a couple of years ago Gauld was up for a loan move back in a deal brokered by Jimmy Fyffe with him financing part of it and ST turned it down?

If JF has his way this would be on, and I assume might add a little to the gates? 😉

Was it not somebody offered to pay Gauld's wage themself (Deuchars?) and Mike Martin said no, that wouldn't be happening and no move for Gauld would either. 

Theres not a chance Fyffe could afford that out his own pocket. 

Edited by Dele

10 minutes ago, Dele said:

Was it not somebody offered to pay Gauld's wage themself (Deuchars?) and Mike Martin said no, that wouldn't be happening and no move for Gauld would either. 

Theres not a chance Fyffe could afford that out his own pocket. 

Maybe, I thought it was definitely ST that knocked it back, but your probably right about the other names.

Is he f**k. :lol: 

Hes got money compared to the everyday man. To call him "seriously loaded" is absolute drivel. There's a reason he had to unload a load of the boozers and is now dipping toes in things like horses chasing a quick buck.

Is he f**k. :lol: 
Hes got money compared to the everyday man. To call him "seriously loaded" is absolute drivel. There's a reason he had to unload a load of the boozers and is now dipping toes in things like horses chasing a quick buck.

Ha Ha..... Is that not some kinda offence ? Dipping things into horses [emoji206][emoji12]

Is he f**k. [emoji38] 
If you say so

3 minutes ago, invergowrie arab said:

Im a massive fan of Friday night pints amd having a free Saturday. More of this please.

I love a Friday night if it’s close at hand (Dundee or Arbroath) or if it’s somewhere I probably wouldn’t go to (Ayr, Inverness, Dumfries).  Not too keen otherwise.

I don't always give Yinited credit but that is an outstanding bit of business...

An utter empty shirt on the park for two years.