Dundee United 2019/2020

Just now, ArabianKnight said:

Yayyyyyy United are signing a striker by default 🤣

Youd imagine there'll be interest in the top flight, but not by clubs who'll be able/willing to compete financially with you lot.

5 minutes ago, Dele said:

I thought he was off to Hull? 

*shrugs shoulders* no idea, maybe the new manager has decided he doesnt fancy him/wont guarantee him game time.

Scott Burns has confirmed United have given Shankland an offer "the majority of top flight clubs couldn't get near", plus the guarantee of being first choice.

6 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

*shrugs shoulders* no idea, maybe the new manager has decided he doesnt fancy him/wont guarantee him game time.

Scott Burns has confirmed United have given Shankland an offer "the majority of top flight clubs couldn't get near", plus the guarantee of being first choice.

He got offered 3K a week initially with a healthy win/scoring bonus but as other clubs came in United tried to match them. Dunno what the current offer is. 

2 minutes ago, ArabianKnight said:

He got offered 3K a week initially with a healthy win/scoring bonus but as other clubs came in United tried to match them. Dunno what the current offer is. 

Theres a really vague rumour on Twitter, from an absolute random, that you've offered him a £200k signing fee aswell.

As much of a "statement" it would be to sign him, I cant help but feel spending that amount of money on a striker who's never performed at a higher level than this is a bit pointless.

Seen tweet from Scotsman journalist that Ryan Guald will be allowed to leave Sporting if he finds a club. 

Wait for the "bring him home" posts to hit shortly!

We still own 20% of the player if the contract between United & Sporting that was leaked online was genuine.

Edited by Tannadeechee

10 minutes ago, The Gifted Sub said:

United throwing that much money at some big fat goose for another play off disaster will see me erect for days.  Make it happen.  

Do you have work to go to? I'm just a bit concerned about how you might hide your excitement. Maybe carry a cushion?

4 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

You absolutely reek of a Dundee fan trying to create something to laugh at United over.

Nothing to do with Dundee I am afraid! I Stay down in Chirnside , I had a trial a few years ago for Berwick Rangers hence my allegiance to them!

I am Sunderland more than anything, the information was from  (lets say a representative of Sunderland football club). I thought it might have been of some interest to the united supporters that was all and to let them know that their club was trying very hard and willing to spend big to get him, I was also told that one of the existing United strikers was leaving as well for it is worth?