Dundee United 2019/2020

11 minutes ago, NEFarab said:

They may have had injury problems but at least they’ve come with more pedigree than having a relegation with hibs as the crown jewel on their cv’s.

Aye, yours have got "failed in the play off final, again" on theirs. 

32 minutes ago, coppola said:

Happy enough with that. Thought he showed himsel to be an able keeper when he got a run in the team. 

So long as he keeps his celebrations in check!

He played the second half today and was very good; East Fife having more chances than I would have liked in that half.

So long as he keeps his celebrations in check!
He played the second half today and was very good; East Fife having more chances than I would have liked in that half.

I know it’s very early days, and there were 11 subs at half time, but anything else coming out of the game?

12 minutes ago, dregs 83 said:

I know it’s very early days, and there were 11 subs at half time, but anything else coming out of the game?

First half was turgid.  Sow up front on his own, completely isolated, totally pedestrian.  Bouhenna and one of the young lads whose name escapes me were the only two with pass marks.  The new right back was disappointing.

Second half Mehmet, Booth, Clark, Chalmers and Stanton all impressed.  Appere, playing in a two with Clark, was the stand out.  Did more in the first five minutes than Sow did for the whole match and had a good assist for the goal rather than taking the shot on himself.

12 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

First half was turgid.  Sow up front on his own, completely isolated, totally pedestrian.  Bouhenna and one of the young lads whose name escapes me were the only two with pass marks.  The new right back was disappointing.

Second half Mehmet, Booth, Clark, Chalmers and Stanton all impressed.  Appere, playing in a two with Clark, was the stand out.  Did more in the first five minutes than Sow did for the whole match and had a good assist for the goal rather than taking the shot on himself.

Young Scott Banks looked good in the 1st half, one to watch this season

6 minutes ago, The Gifted Sub said:

Was hoping you guys would at least start the season well to give us a bit of a challenge this year, but ah well.

You realise the season has not started.