Dundee United 2019/2020

11 hours ago, Tannadeechee said:

The save in the 2nd half of the first leg of the final was something else, had absolutely no right to get anything on it. He was United's player of the playoffs for me.

Yeah I wouldn’t accept anything less than £800k for him.

1 hour ago, CaspianChris said:

Dumbarton announcing a friendly against United down there.  I think United still to announce on their site and social media.

Yeah I really want to go all the way down there for a friendly.

3 hours ago, dundeeunited83 said:

Granny danger, genuine question who shits in your cereal every single day????

Never had anyone shit in my cereal.

Made a pot of beef stew once and someone shat in; I had to throw half of it out.  :(

37 minutes ago, CaspianChris said:

Our new right back is top notch so hopefully our new left back is of a similar or better standard.

A creative midfielder and striker in and Robbie can have no excuses next season.

3 minutes ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

Our new right back is top notch so hopefully our new left back is of a similar or better standard.

A creative midfielder and striker in and Robbie can have no excuses next season.

Also another goalkeeper as even if Seigrist stays, I cannot think of what keeper United have that would be back up just now. 

4 hours ago, UnitedLoon63 said:

I’d say after the left back coming in we need another centre midfielder, striker, winger and back up keeper.

* starting keeper. Siegrist had 3 good games in the playoffs, doesn’t make up for the fact he was pretty useless in about 20 games before that.

3 hours ago, NEFarab said:

* starting keeper. Siegrist had 3 good games in the playoffs, doesn’t make up for the fact he was pretty useless in about 20 games before that.

Bit harsh. We conceded two goals in the last seven games, neither of which he was at fault for. Can't recall any near misses in those games which were down to him either.

That's as far back as I can be arsed looking but I don't recall him being particularly shaky in the games before then either, although that's not to say that he didn't have some dodgy games when he first took over from Rakovan.

8 hours ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

I've heard Dundee are after Fraser Aird for next season on the recommendation of Jimmy Nicholl.

Aird didn't do much while at Queens since January, disappointment to be honest. His mind needs to be right.