Dundee United 2019/2020

18 hours ago, NEFarab said:

Would describe this as risky if it was even a possibility.

Just making yourself look a fanny with posts like that and the season ain’t even started. 

:lol: 

Not risky at all, I've watched you muppets quite a lot, and it's quite obvious your teams a pile of shite, in saying that though ICT will probably win it now.

Thank you.

Not seen any mention on here, but seen on an other forum we've enquired about Stevie May & a player from Hearts. No name for the Hearts player. 

Not sure whether there is much in this but the poster has a bit of a track record with correct info in the past.

How any scout could watch those two games and think the Utd keeper was the better signing option is beyond me. Hladky must be worth well over a £1m on that scale !

Done well at the penalties but Siegrist pulled off some cracking saves over the play offs.

34 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Done well at the penalties but Siegrist pulled off some cracking saves over the play offs.

The save in the 2nd half of the first leg of the final was something else, had absolutely no right to get anything on it. He was United's player of the playoffs for me.