Kilmarnock
Hearts
Motherwell
St. Johnstone
Ross County
Livingston
Hamilton
St. Mirren

Going for a bold prediction (will probably cost me the title I currently hold (with 3 others))

Will probably edit this a few times before the season kicks off:-

1. Rangers
2. Celtic
3. Hibernian
4. Aberdeen
5. Kilmarnock
6. Ross County
7. St Johnstone
8. Heart of Midlothian
9. Motherwell
10. Hamilton Academical
11. Livingston
12. St Mirren

Edited by Im_Rodger

Too many big gaps in squads for an accurate go, so based on bigness:

Celtic 

Rangers

Aberdeen 

Hibs 

Hearts 

Kilmarnock 

Motherwell 

St mirren

St Johnstone

Hamilton

Ross County

Livingston 

13 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

A lot of people over estimating Hibs and Ross County, while simultaneously under rating Aberdeen and St Johnstone, IMO.

I think I've overestimated County, their current squad would get murdered in the top flight.  It'll be back to the usual new team every 6 months for them .

6 minutes ago, Chewing Taffies said:

Celtic 

Rangers

Aberdeen 

Hibs 

Hearts 

Motherwell 

Ross County

Kilmarnock 

Livingston

St Mirren

St Johnstone

Hamilton

Lolz

9 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

I think I've overestimated County, their current squad would get murdered in the top flight.  It'll be back to the usual new team every 6 months for them .

Everyone seems to be forgetting the "core of players that have top flight experience" are the same ones who got them relegated last time around.

1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

Everyone seems to be forgetting the "core of players that have top flight experience" are the same ones who got them relegated last time around.

Yep they're all 30 and over this year.

Celtic - I did almost change this, with Lennon at the helm, but then I looked at the nearest challangers.

Rangers - With very special thanks to Mssrs Madden, Walsh, Dallas, etc.

Aberdeen - I did almost change this too, but then I looked at the nearest challangers.

Hearts - Shithousing their way to fourth.

Hibs - Not as good as they think they are.

Kilmarnock - I'll edit this once I see the new manager.

Motherwell - Consistency.

Ross County - Hard place to travel.

St Johnstone - I've a feeling their squad is ancient, that might be nonsense though.

Hamilton - Shithousing their way to 10th, again.

Livingstone - Meh.

St Mirren - I hope I'm wrong.

Celtic

Rangers

Motherwell

Hearts

Aberdeen

Hibs

St Johnstone

St Mirren

Kilmarnock

Hamilton

Ross County

Livingston 

12 minutes ago, mathematics said:

St Johnstone - I've a feeling their squad is ancient, that might be nonsense though.

Average age of 24, and only 3 players over 30 who played more than 10 games last season...

9 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Average age of 24, and only 3 players over 30 who played more than 10 games last season...

Like I said, that might be nonsense.

Folk on here putting us in 11th place just 72 hours after the most stressful game I've ever endured can get in the fucking sea :lol:

Celtic (just by maybe less than 6 points)
Rangers
Hibs
Hearts
Aberdeen ( predicting one rebuilding job too far for McInnes)
Kilmarnock
Motherwell
StJohnstone

Bottom 4 could go in any order, just now i'll go

StMirren
County
Accies
Livi

Pretty impossible to predict given everyone has got a bit of work to do this summer.

We took 6 pts from the last 2 H2Hs with Livi and 4 from the two against Accies so I see us finishing in 9/10th  spot.

Outside of that I couldn't care less

Like I said, that might be nonsense.

Not trying to be obtuse here, but why does squad age matter? Killie have the older average squad age in the league, does that mean you’ll be falling down the table as a result?

1. Celtic

2. Rangers

3. Aberdeen

4. Heart of Midlothian

5. Hibernian

6. Kilmarnock

7. Motherwell

8. St Johnstone

9. St Mirren

10. Ross County

11. Hamilton Academical

12. Livingston

1-2 - I've got a sneaky suspicion Rangers could be a lot closer next season, and possibly even edge it. Will await transfers before deciding.

3-6 - finger in the air job for these positions at this stage, but I can't see anyone from this year's bottom six troubling them. I think Killie will suffer from the loss of Clarke but will still be comfortably in the mix for the boring half of the split. I also might swap Hearts and Aberdeen, but will depend on transfers. Hibs a stick-on for 5th, IMO.

7-8 - can't see past these two for those positions.

9 - We finally became something other than a complete pushover in the final quarter of the season (partly owing to the split, admittedly, but we did do well against Hearts and Dons prior to that, too). I think we'll be pretty stodgy next season (dat Gus McPherson influence), and I have a feeling it won't be pretty, but at least we'll not just be handing three points to anyone who wants them. It's a sound approach and will give us a platform to build on.

10-12 County will spend, and will need to, and it will be enough to make them safe. It's Accies' turn to beat United in the playoff next season. Sorry Livi, but I think this is the end of one of the more remarkable stories in Scottish football of the last few seasons.

14 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

9 - We finally became something other than a complete pushover in the final quarter of the season (partly owing to the split, admittedly, but we did do well against Hearts and Dons prior to that, too). I think we'll be pretty stodgy next season (dat Gus McPherson influence), and I have a feeling it won't be pretty, but at least we'll not just be handing three points to anyone who wants them. It's a sound approach and will give us a platform to build on.

I may be in a minority of one but I look forward to seeing us play the most brutal "non-football" ever seen in Scotland under GM & OK next season!

Ball not kicked , players not signed, Killie   managerless. I will wait till the first quarter is out the way before writing a full league prediction. However top two will be from Glasgow. 

Edited by Demented Zebra